Information on romance scams and scammers.
#319237 by SpassBremse Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:16 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Hello! Thanks that has answered me! I all thought you will answer me or not! Me has pleasantly surprised that you have answered me! Who probably is very interesting to you I. I the free girl without relations, some years I one, at me was not time for men because of work, and now I already so have weaned from dialogue with men that at once to me became so alone that I had to address in online marriage agency, where after passage of the test for compatibility to me a distance yours email. For me it that that new to write to the man to the first, earlier I so never did, but recently I feel such lonely, I have taken courage and here I have written to you.
My name Irina. And I from Russia. I hope you not from which those men frighten complexities? I am not afraid of complexities and distance for me not a problem. I think if at us good dialogue is fastened and we will get on will not meet for us a problem. After all now planes fly to an every spot on the globe and flights occupy not enough time. Earlier on it was much heavier to overcome distance than now. I am not afraid of distance especially I always dreamt to travel and see the world. As in my letter I send you my photos as see I the usual girl, at me a fair hair and blue eyes. My growth 172 and weight of 48 kg. I as will be glad to your photos. Now I will finish my letter! I will be glad to see your photos and that you have a little told about yourself. Write to me as you will have time!

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement