Information on romance scams and scammers.
#319242 by SpassBremse Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:29 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Guten morgen Haben Sie Interesse an meinen Brief? Ich bin froh, Sie zu treffen und chatten.
Ich mag immer neue Leute zu treffen. Ohne das Internet ware es nicht so einfach sein.
Sie fragen sich wahrscheinlich, warum ich dies schreibe. Ich Recht habe?
Ich mochte mit Ihnen Freundschaft gerecht zu werden. Vielleicht werden wir nicht nur Freunde :)
Was sind Ihre Gedanken dazu? Ich mochte Sie uber mich selbst zu erzahlen.
Ich bin ein junges und einsames Madchen. Ich bin eine lange Zeit ohne eine Beziehung mit einem Mann.
Ich also vollig frei, neue Leute und Meetings zu treffen. Ich bin sehr gesellig und MSU uber alles reden.
Bei mir ist es etwas zu reden, und ich bin immer bereit, zuzuhoren. Die Kommunikation mit mir werden Sie nicht finden es langweilig.
In einem Brief fur mein Bild aussehen. Ich hoffe, dass Sie es finden mogen.
Ich freue mich, Ihre Fragen zu beantworten, wenn Sie IE schreiben. Gerne beantworten ich.
Vergessen Sie nicht, Ihre Fotos zu schicken. Ich wurde gerne. Natasha.
P.S. Wenn Sie nicht inteesno, dann kann man nicht beantworten. Aber ich hoffe, dass Sie mir schreiben. :)

Good morning Are you interested in my letter? I am glad to meet you and chat.
I always like to meet new people. Without the Internet it would not be so easy.
You probably wonder why I am writing this. I'm right?
I would like to meet with you friendship. Maybe we will not just be friends :)
What are your thoughts on this? I would like to tell you about myself.
I am a young and lonely girl. I am a long time without a relationship with a man.
So I am completely free to meet new people and meetings. I am very sociable and MSU talk about everything.
With me it is something to talk about, and I am always ready to listen. Communication with me will not let you find it boring.
Look in a letter for my picture. I hope you like to find it.
I am happy to answer your questions when you write IE. I am happy to answer.
Do not forget to send your photos. I would like to. Natasha.
P.S. If you are not inteesno, then you can not answer. But I hope you write me. :)

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement