Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336564 by Peca1001 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am
Hi!
I wanna to thank you for this information, because she (or he) is active again. I found her on dating site http://www.sweden.singles.com But now, she called herself as "Sgt. Faye A. Russell" and her's nickname is "Fwanstone". Her's e-mail is: [email protected]
Same story... She claim that she's in medic combat US troops in Afghanistan, and that she's sick from Army and that she want to quit next year. She said also, that she want to get back in USA and to try to finish medicine school to be a RN,
She put some nice pictures, and I like them. She is contacted me, to be honest.
We are in contact about a week, and she didn't ask me nothing. Yet.

This is her's letters.

Sorry it took me this long to get back in touch with you cos an emergency situation came up that I needed to attend to urgently. Yea, I have heard of Serbia but have never had the opportunity to visit your country but am sure its a wonderful place to visit. Thanks for the pictures you shared as well and I hope we can always exchange emails on here like this to know each other better. Am from Austin, TX in the USA and I lived travelling all over the country but am currently working in Afghanistan. I have been in couple other places around but mostly just for work but I would love to travel to some nice places on vacation as well. I work as a combat medic in the Army and I have served over 7 years in the military. Its been a couple months since I got deployed and my tour ends next year. I got on that site as means of making a relationship if I meet the right one for me. I just want to find that man who is gonna love me and cherish me for who I am always. I was once in a loving relationship and engaged but it ended 2 years ago when he got killed in Iraq cos he was in the military as well. So what more would you love to know about me? Feel free to ask me whatever you wanna know about me and I will be here to answer you honestly. Take good care of yourself and always be safe at all times cos I just got started with you. I will be waiting and looking forward to read back from you soon again. Thanks!!!!

Good Morning, how are you doing today? Am sure you woke up to beautiful and kick ass Monday. Thanks for the compliments on my pictures but I must say you have good looks as well and you don't need to talk yourself down. You seem a very interesting person to me and I really wanna know you much better but there is still so much you still aren't telling about yourself yet and one of them is your name but am sure gradually we will get to know each other better. Yea, I have served over 7 years in the Army and I love what I do but am getting sick of the Military life. I had passion for the Military since I was a kid so when I couldn't complete course for Med School I decided to give it a trial and here I am today. I have plans of quitting right after this tour though to go back to college to study more and become an RN. I know its not gonna be easy having a normal life with my job in the Army which is why I have this plans. Secondly there is nothing to be mistaken about my location on that site cos I served a couple months in Stockholm last year that was when I signed up for that site. I just don't get on much as a very busy person and it didn't occur to me that I could change the details. I have to get back to work in the infirmary now but I will be looking out for you next email. Take good care of yourself and always be safe at all times cos I just got started with you. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses... Muah!!!

I hope that it will be helpful.
Advertisement