Information on romance scams and scammers.
#319890 by malu53 Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:52 pm
Geroge09 "Hi..."
49 year old man from Los Angeles, California
Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last two weeks

About Geroge09
Hi...I'm a single, I'm looking for someone nice someone I can be always happy with.
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like metropolis’ noise; I like the beautiful west lake in Hangzhou, I like the flat cornfield in Campaign. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh. I always wanted to be a great writer, like Victor Hugo who wrote "Les Miserable", or like Roman Roland who wrote "John Christopher". They have influenced millions of people through their books. I also wanted to be a great psychologist, like William James or Sigmund Freud, who could read people’s mind. Of course, I am nowhere close to these people, yet. I am just someone who does some teaching, some research, and some writing. But my dream is still alive.

Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home
Want Children? Undecided/open
Drinks? Occasionally

Image Image Image Image Image

pics stolen from Dan Rachlin, Danish television presenter
Advertisement

#425721 by maluu53 Sat May 29, 2021 1:35 pm
Ambrose Thompson
I love life, and I love my profession as a doctor because it gives me the opportunity to save lives
The Netherlands
Joined December 2019

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
#425722 by maluu53 Sat May 29, 2021 1:42 pm
Brown on Hungariandating
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Looking for:
Im a very kind and easy going man who needs true love

pic already posted
#425723 by maluu53 Sat May 29, 2021 6:44 pm
Charles Allen on waplog