Information on romance scams and scammers.
#320514 by malu53 Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:01 am
FB
uid: 100013999206026
Ruth Ntiamoah
profile from November 2, 2016

Image <<< American erotic actress and model Aria Giovanni

Skype ID: live:ruthntiamoah44
Name: Ruth Ntiamoah
Advertisement

#321925 by malu53 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:24 pm
craigsdating, datingeurope and many other sites
Saradelove
Female , 32 , seeking Male
Lower Saxony, Berlin

About Me:
As they say, everything should be beautiful in a beautiful lady. It seems to me, the real beauty consists of harmonic connection of soul richness, moral clearance and only after these ones of the physical appealing to the partner. In other words, appearance is only our outside dress. The real and natural beauty is inside of our soul - somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes. I will not describe myself cause it seems to me that the really interesting lady will be noticed by the deeds and modesty and slight enigma, won’t she? But in a few words I can tell you that I am a person with a strong will, serious, reasonable, and reliable but at the same time I am kind-hearted, attentive and friendly.

Image <<< Aria Giovanni

You can add me on yahoo if you want to chat.here [email protected]
#321931 by malu53 Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:55 pm
Yvonne Osei
pharmacist at Medilab Clinical Laboratory
Ghana Hospital & Health Care

Current Medilab Clinical Laboratory
Education Kwame Nkrumah' University of Science and Technology, Kumasi

#321932 by malu53 Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 pm
nahima, 32 years old woman
My name: nahima
I'm from: AM Armenia
City of: san jons
I'm need: a male 34-30 years old for relationship
About me: without children

Some words about myself: Well i am originated from the state in South Carolina city but currently in Ghana due to what i and my mom went through when we were in the state :lol: .. well i know it is a long story but i have to tell you to make everything sound clear to you because i believe in truth , honesty, and faith when it comes to something like building a good and healthy relationship..`