Information on romance scams and scammers.
#320901 by Snow-White Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:46 am
zorpia
barry
Banfora, Burkina Faso
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 20‑99, in Faroe Islands.

Hello my dear how are you .i hope you are fine i saw your profile and i like it please contact me with ( barrywilli1980 @gmail.com ) so that we can know each other well thanks

Pic stolen from a military website
Last edited by Snow-White on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#320902 by Snow-White Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 am
IP
barrywilli
barrywilliam, 36 y.o.
Florence, United States
Looking for
Email Pen Pals
Friendship

Hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine.i saw your profile i like it please contact me with ( barrywilli1980 @gmail.com ) so that we can know each other well okay

This pic can also be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=126370

look on hangout

#340883 by malu53 Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:31 pm
new on zorpia
Henry Hipson
from U, River Falls, WI 54022, USA
Age 28
looking for a girl from Sweden
age from 28 to 86

Image Image Image

My name is Hipson i am from the united states,i am single new in this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soul mate and partner. please write me back to my mailbox for more Introducing ([email protected])i wait your reply.
#341439 by malu53 Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:57 am
Seydou Lorette on zorpia
47, Codogno, Italy
Last seen 5 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 42‑80, in Japan.

no profile pic

My name is Prevatte, am from the united states, Alabama precisely
i am single and new in this social network (site) and my main purpose of joining here is to make new
friends and search for a responsible lady who i will love. Please reply me through my email address
[email protected]
#341440 by malu53 Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:05 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2017/09/14
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.214.98.95:49816)

My names is Barnett Prevatte
It is nice meeting you, my dear i will like to be your friend and know you better despite our distance, age and color,

I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for, because i am a man of good heart and optimism i am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy because love and happiness makes one to live long on earth so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I am single, My father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive they died when i was a kid. My father originated from United State Of America (Alabama ) and my mother originated from France . I was born and raised up in Alabama i am the only son and child of my family, i live here in Alabama where i am working as a special security in the US ARMY . My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind, rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear these are the things i love doing, i love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping on too, i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa,,,,,,,, i love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday, am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your, personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care. My dear please send me more of your current pictures ok
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017

#341441 by malu53 Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 am
Prevatte on intrigu.com

Basic Details
I am Male
Birthday 04 Mar
Looking for Female
Here for Friendship
Relationship status Single
Personality Private

Appearance
Ethnicity African
Body type Slim
Height 5'3/160 cm
Hair colour Blond
Eye colour Green
Children and pets
Children Living with me
Wants children Undecided
Have pets No, like pets but don't have any

Lifestyle
Favorite way to spend time Books
Smoking Socially
Religion Islamic

About my match
Match Age from 28 to 80

uses pics of previous post

Hello Dear, Nice to view your profile, My name is Prevatte, am from the united states, Alabama precisely i am single and new in this social network (site) and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible lady who i will love. Please reply me through my email address ( [email protected] )