Information on romance scams and scammers.
#321023 by malu53 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:20 pm
steve clappt on ffd
Male , 58 , seeking Female
montreal, ON

About Me: I am smiling, tender, romantic man with warm heart and lots of love to give. I am tired of being alone, I am a family person and miss this feeling very much. People say that persons eyes are the mirror of the soul, so I hope that looking in mine you will see that I am an open, sincere, devoted person, I always follow my word. Those who are close to me find me easy going and comfortable to be with. My soul is an ocean, so when I find my right woman, she will be very lucky. it is always impressive to learn some new culture and traditions. I enjoy either visiting cultural and historical sights or getting pleasure from wonders of nature. I like active time spending outdoors. It is difficult for me to write about myself. I can tell you that I am well-balanced, honest and responsive man. I am a good listener. I have a good sense of humor and I like smiling. I love children... I'm sweet and funny and I'll make you pancakes or whatever breakfast you like. I am very young at heart and would love to laugh and dance with a lovely woman. I hope you're out there somewhere .I don't know if there is an ideal match but... Someone who lusts for life. Someone who can make me smile with their wits. An explorer of humanity.

Hello beautiful one I really like your profile and will be very glad to be intouch with you..My email is [email protected]...Will look forward to read from you soon..Warm regards
Advertisement