Information on romance scams and scammers.
#321219 by SpassBremse Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:48 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Hey there, unfortunately i don't know exactly how your name. And what your country, but i hope that the country a civilisation) Read my letter, take your time, it will not take long. My name is Maria. I Live in RU I hope, that you not to frighten my e-mail, that im live in Russia Federation At once i will tell, i got your mail address in a dating site, Not to remember the name a site, it was for a long ago. I wanted to write you for a long time, but i had a lot things to do. As my girlfriend has made earlier. also she advised to me. Now i do not have with her contact, i do not know what happened with her. She is happy married and now lives with very good man from your country. I too have decided to try my happiness and to find the love and more in the Internet I would like to find my soulmate - serious, careful, passionate man. The best! I hope it you? I want to find the good, Real Man! I have to ask you to write to me only in english. I love sex, well, as everybody i think, so let us be straight. So, i want to make a proposition to exchange a couple of pictures. probably even an intimate?! I have many beautiful intimate photos, and even it is more) I'm a student, and from time to time i to be engaged a striptease, but i not the prostitute. So please, send me a letter and also write me your real name. Please write only on english, and still i want to tell, I do not play games, i serious, trustful and good girl. I will wait your letter with big impatience. My real name Maria, i live in Rus Sweet kisses to you. With good wishes, Maria. reply me soon please!

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement