Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#321424 by Tim Atem Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:18 am

Hello,

I appreciate your response to my mail and I hope to build a trusted friendship with you. My name is Sharon Rivas, I am from USA but I am based in Ukraine where I was hired as a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm. I know this message might reach you as a surprise but I took courage to contact you because I urgently need a partner who can assist me complete a business negotiation.

Like i said above, I am a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm and my service is to purchase needed products for my company especially gold dust which is used for the production of deluxe tiles, plates, cups and so on. Initially, we import the gold dust from Russia until the crises between both countries which placed an embargo on goods importation from Russia unless we have to pay huge taxes.

Presently, my company wants to purchase 300kg worth of gold dust but my director doesn't want to pay huge taxes for importing it from Russia to Ukraine. So he suggested that we should search in other countries where we could buy it. During my research, I found the gold dust at a cheaper price in Senegal (Africa) and I decided to travel down to Senegal to inspect the product quality and specification.

Now I am still here in Senegal and my mission is to buy the gold dust from local vendors at a cheap price. Meanwhile I don't want to inform my director that i am buying it below our budget because I want to earn the huge benefits. Hence I need your assistance to execute this deal and I am willing to share the benefits with you 50/50 equal.

My company used to buy the Gold Dust from Russia at $16,000 per kilogram (1kg) and we usually budget $4.8 million USD to purchase 300kg. But after I have negotiated the price with the local vendors in Senegal, they agreed to sell it to me at $10,000 per kilogram (1kg). That means 300kg will now cost $3 million USD only and there will be an excess of $1.8 million USD which will be our benefit.

I have told my director that 300kg worth of gold dust is selling at $4.8 million USD in Senegal and He has agreed to buy it. Meanwhile He demanded to communicate with the vendor before transferring payment for me to purchase the 300kg but I don't want him to know the real vendors in Senegal so that he won’t notice that i am buying the product at $10,000 USD per kg instead of the amount $16,000 per kg which i told him.

Hence, I want you to communicate with my director as the vendor/seller and you will tell him that you are selling 1kg for $16,000 USD and 300kg for $4.8 million USD because that is the amount which he budgeted to send to me after confirming the price from you. I know you don't live in Senegal but your country location will not hinder this transaction since you can tell my director that you are on a business trip outside Senegal but your assistants in Senegal will sell it to me.

As soon as my director is convinced, He will transfer the sum of $4.8 million USD to me and I will use $3 million USD to buy the 300kg from the local vendors. The remaining $1.8 million USD will be our benefit which we will share 50/50 equal, your part in the benefit will be $900,000 and I shall transfer it to you via banking as soon as the deal is concluded. Please reply if you are interested in my proposal so we can proceed.

Thanks Sharon

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#321709 by malu53 Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:50 am
sharon rivas on zorpia, minor name change :lol:
42, Camarillo, California, United States
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with a man
aged 50, in Iran.

Image <<< Costa Rican citizen Sharon Rivas

Hello, I am Sharon Rivas from United States,I saw your profile and took interest to contact you. I wish to meet a honest person for friendship and partnership.If you are interested,please reply me via my private email,so we can have a better conversation. I am online at my email,thanks.
(shavsrive@ gmail. com)

over 20 fake profiles on FB only :shock:
add. pics used on fake FB profiles

Image Image
#325890 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:17 am
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +221-783031201

Hello dear friend,
I am glad to inform you that i have received the amount $4.2 million USD from my director and I have succeeded in completing the deal by purchasing the 300kg of gold dust for $3 million USD only. The transaction was successful and I have also secured our benefit of $1.2 million USD which we agreed to share 50/50 after the transaction.

After purchasing the 300kg of gold dust from the local vendors in Senegal, I was immediately ordered by my boss to return to Ukraine with the goods because I have an urgent appointment to represent my company in a business meeting with some investors that came from Beijing China. For this reason, I hurriedly traveled back to Ukraine and I am now sending you this message from Ukraine.

Meanwhile before I departed from Senegal to Ukraine, i give ($50 000 USD) out of my shear to orphanage home before i quickly transferred ($500,000 USD) to my family in USA. Although it was difficult to transfer $500,000 USD from Senegal to United States because there are strict laws in Senegal which doesn't allow individuals to transfer huge amount of money to foreign countries without Justification. So i decided to use other means to transfer my share to USA.

After making inquiries from different banks on how to transfer my money from Senegal to USA, I was advised by the manager of United Bank for Africa (UBA) to deposit the money in an ATM Visa Card and send it to my home address in USA. I took the advice by obtaining the bank Visa Card where I credited my fund ($500,000 USD) and sent it to my daughter in USA via DHL courier service. The Visa Card was recently delivered to my daughter and I intend to use the Visa Card when i travel to United States.

In regards to your 50% share, I equally credited $600,000 USD into another ATM Visa Card for the purpose of sending it to you but due to my urgent return trip of which i had limited time to request for your address and send it to you, I decided to give the Visa Card to A Reverend Father James Mark where i tend to church in Dakar for Praying during my stay in Senegal and he know everything about the business that is why i give him the master card and it very save i instructed him to send it to you by DHL Express as soon as you send him your address.

Note! Once you receive the Visa Card, You will find inside the sealed envelope the 4 digit PIN CODE which you will use to withdraw money from the Visa Card at any ATM in your locality. The Visa Card is easy to use and you may also take it to your bank so they could credit the amount $600,000 USD from the Visa card to your bank account. Please contact Reverend Father James Mark his details below and send him your address where the Visa Card will be delivered.

Name: Reverend Father James Mark
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +221 783031201

Once again, I appreciate your cooperation and participation in this transaction and I hope this deal will convince you to trust me as i have fulfilled my promise of sharing the benefit of $1.2 million USD equal. please contact the Reverend Father James Mark to claim the Visa Card today and Please let me know when you receive it. I wish you the best in life and I hope to meet you someday.

Your friend. Sharon

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5