Information on romance scams and scammers.
#321887 by Tim Atem Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:22 am

Hello my dear,

Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. The reason why i contacted you is because i intend visiting your country for Tourist, but first let me tell you little about my self.

I am Dr. Michelle Galina born and brought up in 18 Chilton Groove London SE 8 5 D.Y United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 41 single with one daughter by name Tima 16 years of age schooling here in united kingdom, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.

Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you copping with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.
Regards.
Dr. Michelle Galina.
E-mail ([email protected])

The stolen photo has also been used in other scams posing as Michelle Morine, Michelle Rachel, Susan Michelle and Mary Johnson.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#321915 by malu53 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:56 pm
same pic here
waydate.com/profile.php?ID=160301
dr.lorita33
- 39 y/o woman
- from Dubai, Dubai, UAE
- English, Danish, French
- seeking a man from 32 to 42 y/o

two more pics on the waydate profile
find add. pics here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=241063

Description:
I am an attractive,well dressed,well travled,well educated woman.I'm easy going,laid back,very patient,honest,faithful,trustworthy ,straightforward,openminded and romantic.,I I am lost and lonely and wish to remarry.At my age,68,I do not require a lot.A clean home,good food,a fun mate,a little travel and a good sex life.I live in Montana and have a nice home but if I find someone I would like

Ideal match description:
I am lost and lonely and wish to remarry.At my age,68, :laugh-s: I do not require a lot.A clean home,good food,a fun mate,a little travel and a good sex life.I live in Montana and have a nice home but if I find someone I would like.