Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200360 by lolsimsjessica Tue May 06, 2014 10:11 pm
i don't know his email. he's on facebook his profile name is Williams John Baker
here's some of the emails.
-baby that''s there mail address....you going to write to the general for the leave request of sgt john williams baker to come home to you for our wedding ceremony that's coming up next week which you be glad if granted access
-you will be charged for writting to the admin
-i know but when i get to you i will be able to use my funds and then i'm gonna make you happy spending all for you
-have got the address here with me baby but you've got to obey and understand them if they eventually reply cos it's not all that's been granted
-you need not to worry about that cos that's the way it works here
-or do you wanna come down to apply here in afghanistan
-baby you do your part and i will do mine here....ok
those are some of his messages and he did ask earlier for 300 usd to be sent to him too.
he hasn't told me much about him, when i ask he turns it around so....
Advertisement

#200361 by Smith Jones Tue May 06, 2014 10:13 pm
Hi lolsimjessica, it is very hurtful when you find out the person you thought was a real love in your life is a scammer. It's a betrayal. The military scammers like to give their victims things that don't make sense- requests for leave or paperwork, requests to commanding officers, needs for electronics, all meant to take your money in the name of love. We are glad you came here to learn the truth. As you can see, this is a long thread in this forum as it has happened to many people over time. If you could help post your emails, removing your personal information, we would appreciate it so others can see the words and avoid being scammed too. Let us know if you need any help doing that.
Be good to yourself. Heal from this and be careful if you remain online dating. You are smarter now but sometimes they circle around again.
#200362 by lolsimsjessica Tue May 06, 2014 10:18 pm
thanks, i just posted a few of his emails that he sent me on facebook, i don't really do much online dating, he friend requested me on facebook and i thought he seemed like a nice guy i had no clue, i typed in the address he gave me in the search bar and then this sight popped up i'm so glad i found out, i can't believe how he fooled me.
i feel hurt but i will get past this i didn't give him nothing so thankful i didn't fall completely into the trap.
#203417 by marcoorsini Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm
To apply for the leave of sergeant ahead....you need to fill this form
Full name........
Name of Resident Expectant....
Full Home Address......
Country.....
Zipcode.....
Your Age.....
sex..................
Married/Single........
Phone Number....
Fax Number.......
E-mail.......
deaf or hearing.....
Occupation.........
What is your Credit report.........
Do you Own a house or Rent Appt....
Do you have a Credit Card or Debit Card......
Monthly Income.......
#378873 by Carlos 777 Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:29 pm
Hello.
I used a free dating site where I met a woman who claimed to be servicing with USA army oversea, IN SYRIA.
She and I built up a relationship with another sharing pictures. But just recently she asked me to help her with travel leave forms. Requesting personal information from me to complete her travel forms.
Before I did, I Google the signing officer name which was Lt.Col.Robert Gonzalez which is mentioned on this site. I confronted her about this she claimed to know nothing of this. Then I asked her to do face time with me she declined saying she was not allowed.
Her name is Talia Tran and her email account address is : [email protected]. Avoid this person and all her lies and her fake profile for she seeks only materials items such as steam cards, itune cards, money claiming whilst she is serving oversea they are not allowed to carry their banks cards or money to buy such things whilst in the field duty. BEWARE OF THIS PERSON AND HER LIES!!