Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#322429 by malu53 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 am
Hi, My name is captain Mercy Francis .I was born on the 11 of January 1994 at Baptist Hospital of California. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field and my both parent are late now.

Due to the nature of my Job i have been to so many countries of the world and i have meet with different personalities from different countries of the world, that is why i love my Job.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the Senior management of the military.

As you already know, I am currently stationed in Damascus the capital of Syria.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Syria and I have already spent 10 months here in Syria. It will please me to let you know that i'm happy having you as a brother :lol: ,
Regards Captain Mercy Francis
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017

#335076 by malu53 Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:05 pm
Hello My Dear Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Senegal, now both of us live in Paraguay.I and my husband get married in Senegal,before travel out. Presently I'm in Paraguay now, for investment projects with the total sum transfered

meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the box despite that it failed us some how , My dear because of my husband i can not come to your country to appreciate you on your goodness towards me . Now i have sign a draft chegue of ( $250,000.00 ) in your name to the reverend father Peter Wilson. he is in-charge of ST Peter Catholic church in Senegal Email ( [email protected] ) phone number ( +221-705956341 ) after reading this mail go ahead and contact the Man of God on how to get your chegue . i have also inform him that soon you will contact him for the chegue ask him to send you the total cheque of ( $250,000.00 ) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. father Peter Wilson was the one that wedded i and my husband in St peter Catholic church Senegal , i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. get in touched with Rev Peter Wilson.on his email.

My dear . feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send the draft cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. again mind how you send a mail to me because of my husband .he is not away of this money i give to you , I'm very busy on projects investment with my husband.

finally, remember that I have told reverend Peter about you and also giving instruction to him on your behalf to receive the cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him ([email protected]) he will send the cheque to you without any delay.thanks
Yours faithfully
Sgt. Mercy Francis?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul