Information on romance scams and scammers.
#322513 by malu53 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:27 am
Salut. Glad to meet you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for a good man with serious intentions for real relationship, i'm not looking for entertainment. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. I am Iana, I'm 32. I am not married and have no children. What age are you? If you're younger than me, you can answer to my letter. I noticed that you live in USA? I was born in Russia and now I live here, i hope to get to know each other will not be a big problem. In my message i'm sending you my foto, please send me more photos of you, they can tell me more about you. If our goals are different, please ignore this letter. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our pleasant communication. With good and serious intentions.
Reply-To: Ianka Ianocha < [email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
IP: 109.172.46.199, Lipetsk, Russian Federaion

pics stolen from a Ukranian woman, Yana Karpenko
Advertisement

#323372 by AlanJones Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:50 am
Reply-to: Nice Ianushka - [email protected]

Good afternoon my man! It's interesting to get to know you. You're a beautiful man. I'm looking for a good man with serious intentions for serious relationship, i don't need only fun. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name is Iana, I'm 32 years. I have no children and not married. What age are you? Even you're much younger than me, you can answer to my letter. I noticed that you live in United States of America? name of the country where I live Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. In the message i sent you my pic, i will also wait for your pictures, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals do not match, you can ignore this letter. I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our dialogue more closely. honestly.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.