Information on romance scams and scammers.
#322534 by malu53 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:51 am
neverdie
30, Woman, Single
New York City, United States
Looks for: Single Man
35 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I’m not a perfect woman, but I know what is important in a relationship and I know how to treat my beloved man. I think I’m honest and open-minded person, I like to meet new people and ready to start serious relations. I don’t like to waste my time, so I’m always sincere in my words and actions. And for sure I love kids and especially my own.I am a calm woman with a wonderful character and a striking appearance. I am quite petite but at the same time I believe that good things come in small packages and heights! I am independent and take my current studies very seriously. I am striving towards obtaining a Philology degree, which I am really enjoy. I am the sort of person who sympathizes with people and provides support when needed, while at the same time I value honesty and kindness in other people. I am easy-going as well reliable, with me what you see is what you get and there no hidden agenda’s behind my actions. I am a true romantic, I dream of finding never ending connection with the person who will share my dreams and combine them into mutual reality.Gentle, tender, down-to-earth. My dream is warm hearth in a cozy house with children, my soulmate and beloved person. Family, children and marriage are sacred. I have a sweet tooth. I can't imagine my life without sweets.

What I am doing with my life
I'm active, developing, sincere, honest, temperamental, impulsive and a cheerful lady.

Things I like about myself
I am a very sweet young lady, hardworking and intelligent! I like new things and love to experiment! Despite of my young age, I am very serious and family oriented! I am very romantic and passionate girl! I love making surprise for my beloved, love creating beauty! I love helping ladies, to make their nails beautiful.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Walking,Dancing,Watching and Listing to Music

My favourite indoor activities are
Chilling with my man

These topics are interesting for me
What are your likes and dislikes in your relationship

I might look for you if
I am looking for a charismatic, optimistic and outgoing man, the one who knows how to express his feelings, how to flourish a woman with compliments and make her feel incredible and confident. A strong career minded person with high goals and motivation to succeed in his area of work and always strive for the best. Someone, who needs an even stronger woman behind him, to support, guide and motivate when it is needed. Someone who is loyal and honest and only needs one woman in his life to care for, to admire and to be with, as well as of course love and desire. A well mannered and articulate man, who knows how to handle different situations and how to come out of them stronger and more confident than he was before.

Hello my dear how are you doing hope you are doing good by God grace,By the way my name is Lydia 30 years old single with no kids new to this site and i am here seriously looking for a long term relationship which will last for good and forever,I am very serious attractive romantic sense of honor respect caring loving charming and loyal,And i am looking for a man who is ever ready to settle down and be a responsible i hate a man who will lie to me fool me cheat on me and later break my heart no i hate those men so if you think you are here for games then i am not that type for you,Also if you really have interest in getting to know more about me then i will love to hear from you or you email me at [email protected] there we will know each other and see what happens hope to hear from you back.
Advertisement

#322709 by malu53 Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:27 am
Neverdie has a profile on wonder.dating :lol:
Juliet35 on tendersingles
28, Woman, Single
Toronto, Canada
Looks for: Single Man
45 - 85 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image <<< Corin Riggs

Hello nice to meet you here....Don't be surprised how i contact you okay I am new to Site and i was just trying to see how it works, I saw your name in Site members and decided to contact you and we chat to know each other and be friends is that a problem to you chatting with me ??
My name is Juliet Fowaa....I am single lady 28 years old , i never married , no boyfriend and i have no kid and what about you ??
this is my skype name homecoming19
Skype ID: homecoming19
Name: Juliet Fowaa
#325615 by malu53 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am
Alicesoul125
32, Woman, Single
Accra, Ghana
Looks for: Man
25 - 39 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Hello handsome and how are you doing today ?
care for a chat?