Information on romance scams and scammers.
#322569 by malu53 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:53 pm
Howie Williams
50, Man, Open relationship
Cleveland, United States
Looks for: Woman
42 - 56 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Sex, Friendship

My self-introduction
I consider myself as nice and decent person. My horoscope is lion, if you are interested. and if you read more about it in any astrology book, that says a lot - I love truth and justice. I can not offend people and I always like treating people the same as I would like to be treated. I never give empty promises- and I hate if others do it. but at the same time I am very cheerful, I love laughter and joy, you will find me always smiled and positive and easy to deal with .... I love to bring joy and surprises for my loved ones !! I am very friendly, and very sociable! ..... when we meet with you all you see with your own eyes and feel all the emotions)))) I am very curious and always learn something new and interesting .... I will do everything in this world !!! Wink as I think we should try things given us by life. You will not be bored with me !!! i promise)))I have a lot of interests and more and more added every day!! I love to read books, listen to music, walking in the woods or in the mountains or along the sea ...... I love traveling- it is my passion indeed . !I have a very diverse taste of music ..... I like many kinds of music and I listen to music on mood !!! I love going to concerts !!! when I am sad - I listen to classic music when I'm happy I listen to disco or rock music and dancing ..... I love to listen to music in the car, when I'm going somewhere ......

My favourite indoor activities are
computer game.
have fun with my wife .

I might look for you if
dream to meet his half ..... I know that my half is also looking for me and want to use every effort to find us and each other in this life !!! reconnect !!! and start our joint and happy life !!! I would like my woman to be a mother in our family !!! and I will always listen to my wife. I want that to my woman was kind and responsible, friendly and with a sense of humor))) - and together all our dreams come true!!!

2nd and third pic stolen from Army Lt.Col. (Dr.) Barry Steinberg
Advertisement

#322571 by malu53 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 pm
Jerry Mild
Arizona City, Ari, USA

About
Birthday : 27 of March
Education: Advanced degree
Sociability: Quite sociable
Character: Easy
:Living: Single in my apartment

What would your first date with a girl be like?: