Information on romance scams and scammers.
#322573 by Girlie Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 pm
I am trying to find out if this address jason.domain@instructor. net belongs to a scammer. He is very smart and clever man. I googled this address and it led me to your forum
Advertisement

#322574 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:18 pm
Please post a sample of the emails that you received and we will be able to give you a better answer.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#322578 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:26 am
To: [email protected] << probably another email address for the same scammer.

Subject: URGENT.

Dear Dr. Ron,
I have been informed by my sweetheart,<removed to protect privacy> MW, United States of America that
the funds ( Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars) are ready for the clearance and onward delivery
of my personal belongings under your custody over there in Istanbul, Turkey. With reference to this development,
an email was sent to you yesterday from her on how the funds will be transfered and there had being no response
from you to this time I am writing. We await your swift reply to this email as soon as possible. Thank you for your
anticipated co-operation.
Regards,
Jason Barnes.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#322579 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:43 am

To: [email protected]

Subject: Account Details

Sorry for my late respond to your mail, <removed to protect privacy> MW also wrote to me in regards to the payment below is the account details

Gay A xxxxxxxxx
Address:
Routin:026009593
Account number:291xxxxx6304
Bank Names: Bank Of America

You can either make direct deposit at the Bank of America or bank transfer.
Please send me a copy of the bank slip.
Waiting to hear from you
Regards
Dr. Ron.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#322646 by malu53 Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:03 pm
plus.google.com/u/1/108628065769509006479
Ron Anderson
Lives in New York

About
Gender Male
Work & Education
Employment United Nations Diplomatic courier Services
Senior Diplomat
Places Currently, New York
#344587 by Elained Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:50 pm
Girlie wrote:I am trying to find out if this address jason.domain@instructor. net belongs to a scammer. He is very smart and clever man. I googled this address and it led me to your forum

I was wondering if anything has been found on Jason Barnes? I met someone on Instagram with this name. I can find nothing. He ask me 4 $$. He is very smart! He says he is a widow working In Afghanistan as a contracted electrical engineer.
I have searched even with pic. Says he's from boston,ma. Early 60's. Email was a domain address also.? Nothing is turning up. I really need to know. He's still writing me on gmail....He's very believable. Any inf./ help would be appreciated. ED
#344588 by Bryon Williams Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the emails he sent you. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Also post all his email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#345010 by Elained Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:25 pm
Emailaddresses.. [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Met on Instagram.
Txt on hangout since 7/17. & emails on addresses.
I know you have done more for me,but I must confess, you are the only one who can help me stabilize emotional and otherwise.... This is beyond the money Baby, I have no one else to love me like you do. Please don't leave me hanging out without your tenderness. This is from 11/11/17 he is asking.. for more $$$. I have pages nut not real good with c&p. I also have pics. I can't find anything anywhere except on your site. I note in the letter y oh had posted to dr.ron..he said my sweetheart..he loves that word & uses lots of names baby, etc. But he does use my name alot.
Thxs 4your help...!!
#345013 by Bryon Williams Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:44 pm
He is a scammer.

He will not call you by name because he uses the same script for all of women victims.

Stop all contact the scammer.

Do not confront him. He will only continue to lie as all thief's do.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/