Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323099 by malu53 Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 pm
jack farrel
41, Man, Single
Alcester, United Kingdom (810 km)
Looks for:
Woman 33 - 47 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image Travis DesLaurier Model/Actor/Director/Entrepreneur

My self-introduction
I am Jack Farrel,from Brentwood ,Los Angeles,California, United States. I am a quintessential simple and introverted person,but lively and fun to be with,when I connect with someone who shares the same emotional and mental energy and frequency with me. I am down-to-earth and realistic in my approach to life and love people being real when they relate with me.Not a perfect person, and do not expect to have perfect people around me,but I love being honest and sincere with people...because I understand it helps to build and strengthen trust,which is the foundation of all solid and lasting relationship or friendship.

What I am doing with my life
I trained as an engineer in oil and gas, but presently own and run a spa...fitness and wellness facility. My vision is to have a network of this facility across the USA and to diversify into other ventures that provide essential services and supplies to the oil and gas industry.

Things I like about myself
I am down-to-earth and very realistic,unlike most people. I am honest and sincere, and love to maintain a lifestyle of integrity in all that I do. In fact, this has become an identity in my circle and something with which friends and acquaintances identify me. And it gives me joy. I love my humility and self-effacing nature. I am publicity-shy and live a low-keyed life. I also like living within my means and follow plans and budgets in my spendings.Lastly, I love my level of self-discipline and emotional control,they have really enable me stay out troubles from social behaviors and habits that have destroyed the lives of many in our generation.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Football,swimming,table tennis and driving.

My favourite indoor activities are
Reading,cooking,listening to classics,writing and singing.

These topics are interesting for me
Politics,religion,business,entertainment and education.

I might look for you if
Just looking for a loving,caring,understanding and mature woman to be with for life.

I will like us to connect via yahoo messenger,that's the preferable application of the lots,because of the nature of my work. Add me via the email : jack(DOT)farrel(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
I will love to have you email me when you add me.
Best regards,
Jack
Advertisement