Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323338 by Snow-White Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:22 pm
ContacT on tagged
Frank E
Relationship Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

chat on tagged

Hello how are you today. ....
Nice meeting you ,how was your day and how is everything there with you ...? I see your picture is am excited and I want to know more about you if you don't mind .
If you have whatsapp or Facebook .It will be easier
Give me your number so that we can be reaching ourselves there
My name is Frank Edward Mcveigh from New York ,I am 46 years old born on 19th October 1969,I divorced 3 years ago, I'm Mexican-American, my mother is from Mexico and my father from New York City, I am the only child of my parents, I attend New York Military Academy (Cornwall on Hudson, New York; Coeducational), I did the training and I meet all the requirements. Then, I proceed to Front Sight Firearms Training Institute 7975 Cameron Drive, #900Windsor, CA 95492 where I obtained my first degree and graduated. I have a Master degree in Defensive Driving and I work as a professional Weapon Instructor for the US Army. I have been to many War Region like Iraq, Afghanistan, Liberia, Libya, Somalia and Jiangsu, I am presently at the Yemen War Region for Peace keeping. I am looking for a quiet, kind, calm, honest, loyal, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, and romantic woman to be my lovely wife. My favorite cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese, Eastern-European, Fast Food/Pizza, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Seafood. My favorite music: Dance/Electronic, Country, Gospel, Easy Listening, Soul/R&B and Soundtracks. My favorite physical activities: Basketball, Working Out, Dancing, Swimming and Hiking/Walk. I love traveling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. Yes

Image Image Image Image
Advertisement

#323339 by Snow-White Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:39 pm
FB
Mcveigh Edward Frank
Master Sergeant at United States Army
Sergeant Major of the Army at U.S. Army
Studied Mechanical Engineering at: U.S. Military Academy - West Point
Studied at: memorial high shool west new york n.j.
Lives in Aden
Divorced
From New City

Image Image

also here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=117073
#323340 by Snow-White Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:47 pm
plus.google.com/101177084305248087688
james morgan
About
Tagline Hey it morgan
Introduction
Fun to be with, Loving and caring wanna know more join my circle and we move on.
Gender Male
Lives in Afghanistan

Work & Education
Employment Military Force, Sergeant, 1999

Places
Currently Afghanistan

#323341 by Snow-White Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:52 pm
live:mcmartinez231

Same pic here:

linkedin.com
McVeigh Martinez
Civil Servant at military
Cleveland, Ohio
Hospital and Health Field
Actually
military
Education
London High School
7 business connections

plus.google.com/116816988411739141352/about
McVeigh Martinez
Male
#323343 by Snow-White Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm
plus.google.com/109802050460246005943/posts
Odín Bonilla Almanza
Jaen
Clínica Esperanza
Los tratamientos de estética más solicitados por las mujeres - La Salud
lasalud.biz

Has 2 friends, one female from Russia and one male, very wellknown face
plus.google.com/110581958804219247481/posts

domainbigdata.com/email/[email protected]
domainbigdata.com/lasalud.biz
#333388 by knowl3dg3 Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:52 am
OkCupid

craigingking
Martin McVeigh
37, Beverly Hills, CA
Straight, Man, Single
Looking for single women, located anywhere, ages 25‑60, long-term dating and new friends.
Phone number: 609-521-8983

I am a cute, interesting, easy going, jerky yet fun to be with kind of guy.
I love travelling and meeting new people, also making new friends at the places I go.
I am a peacekeeper, and presently on deployment, don't message me or respond for long if you're not ready for something long term and can also keep a distance relationship for a little while.
I really hope and pray I can meet that special person which I'm gonna be starting the new page of my life with...
Hey Let's get talking, you would be glad you did. ☺

http://imgur.com/a/F9mBQ
http://imgur.com/a/5DzbL
http://imgur.com/a/QX7Qu

From chatting with him, he has stated that his parents had passed away when he was a kid and he grew up with his aunt in Phoenix, AZ. He has one sister that does not live in the US. He went to college in Brookline College in Phoenix majoring in microbiology. He moved to Los Angeles, CA to find a job but decided to enlist in the Army and is currently deployed in Afghanistan for 3 months. He is looking to come back to the US after this deployment to settle down and open a laboratory of his own. His birthday is December 5, 1978. He will state that he has used all his available funds and has no money left to purchase food or for internet access. He will then mention being able to convert iTunes gift cards to cash and how an amount of $3000 (for food), $300 (for full internet access), or $180 (for some internet access for just chatting) would help and stress that they must be in $100 increments.

Update: Before his "internet access ended" (aka he finally realized that I'm not sending him anything), I was able to get some additional (fake) info about him.

He was originally from Chandler, AZ. When he was 7, both his parents died from a car accident. He then lived with his aunt in Phoenix, AZ. He has an older sister currently 41 (which would mean she's 2-3 years older) who he hasn't talked to since he enlisted but last he heard she was living in Mexico. He has been enlisted for six years now. When he graduated college he moved to New Jersey for about 4 months living with a distant relative who was supposed to get him a job as a quality control officer in a production company but then left after the job fell through. He then lived in Glendale for two years then enlisted (he may have said Glendale to appear to have lived near my current location).

Be careful to not fall for his tricks. He is very subtle when trying to scam you by not bringing it up directly and instead occasionally bring up running out of money and not having enough for food or Internet until you offer to send him something. Then he'll mention how his friend Ahmed said he can receive iTunes gift cards and can convert them to cash to use. He also mentioned having a friend named Michael who encouraged him to try online dating and how he had low expectations until connecting with you. I also noticed he recently added a new profile picture which I've added to this post (third imgur url).
Last edited by knowl3dg3 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
#333389 by knowl3dg3 Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 am
OkCupid

Craigingmartin
Martin McVeigh
38, Allenton, WI
Straight, Man, Single
Looking for single women, within 25 miles, ages 28‑50, long-term dating and new friends.

Cool guy, always smiling and fun to be with.
I love adventure and I love meeting new people and making friends. life is fun.

http://imgur.com/a/5DzbL
http://imgur.com/a/vgHBX