Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323904 by Bill F Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:54 am
Anastasiyka Woman
[email protected]

reply-to: Anastasiyka Woman [email protected]
to: [email protected]
date: Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 11:40 PM
subject: Good day my dear friend

's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good chat that will do happiness both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your various photos. Therefore, I send you my foto. I hope you glad it all and we can now more frequently and interest chat. All the best, Nastuha! Hello my man. I am very pleased to write a letter for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothering you. I'm single and weared to live. My friends told me to try the internet for find for new friend. I'm believe it will be a very serious period that will change my life. I have never used this method of dating and so bit confused what to do and write. If you are also will be interested in the continue in our communication, I will be very glad to read about you more. I very much doubt that is necessary to tell about myself in the first time. For a start I probably need to tell about my name is Anastasiya. I active, communicative, industrious, open and sincere lady. I want to meet a kind, courageous, fair, caring and loving person. These properties, I believe the most important, and I think it
Advertisement