Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323909 by malu53 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:44 pm
contact on asiafriendfinder,
scammer also registered also on plentyfishdating, dating-europe, friendfinderdating, craigsdating, interpals, ilookyou

beckbabe59
Female , 27 , seeking Male
elephent and castel, elephent and castel <<< UK :lol: ? also claims to be from Alabama, New York
Ethnicity: African American
Religion: Catholic
Profession: Administrative or student

nearly always the same message and the same pic

Image <<< French actress Marion Cotillard

Hi Dear, am Miss becky by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends .you can reach me on the email address below ([email protected]) Yours sincerely, becky John
Advertisement

#323912 by malu53 Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:10 pm
swandate
Name Becky
I am a Woman
Birthday 1989-11-20
Country United States
City Alabama
Looking for a Man
Marital status Single
Children I don't have but I'd like to have them
Education college
Occupation student
I can communicate in: English

Looking for
long term relationship

About me
Am lovely cool honest and sense of humor

I am most passionate about:
am looking for good nice man with sense of humor

Image <<< French singer, dancer and voice actress Alizée Lyonnet, known professionally as Alizée

Hi
am Miss Beck by name .I am a decent lovely girl ,i love making friends
ccontact me below
([email protected])
#323913 by malu53 Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:23 pm
arabdatingwomen
Beckybabe001
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabnama
City: Alabnamacity
:=)
Zip code: 10001
In my own words: am looking for nice good man with sense of humor

Image <<< pic stolen from Aliexpress.com, dress only can be bought for Unit Price: US $25.88 / piece

Hi Dear,
am Miss becky by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears . do be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below
([email protected])
Yours sincerely,
becky john
#323914 by malu53 Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:32 pm
My Dear ,

Happy new year lets the new year bring happiness and prosperity

Thanks very much for your kind and caring mail in response to my friendship proposals to you , which has turned up my daily gladness , and has made me to write just these few lines to you in appreciation to your hearty willingness to go into a good relationship with me .

I want to also bring to your good attention that age difference, distance and religion , which i also believe are no limiting factors to my building a very good and passionate relationship with you ,which will be of important to my life .

I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious , Character is worth more than flashiness ,and ,I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of good humor from a caring and lovely man .

I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life . I would appreciate a man who has a good sense , of who He is , and a sense of direction about where He wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend , and as his life partner for the rest of their leaving together .
I am single , and has never been married ,this newly found relationship could bring You and I more closely, with the good exchanges of idea , we can make the world a very friendly and lovely place to be by building a good and concrete relationship based on trust and loving each other with every little concept of our daily life expectations . I am an African fro south sudan 25years old girl .

I have attached my pictures directly for your personal view, i am also expecting same from you some pictures too .With all my heart , i do be very happy reading from you again and again ,with loves and kisses .wish you a very nice and lovely day,
Yours sincerely ,
Miss Becky
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017

Image Image

the pics scammer sent show dresses available at aliexpress' (alibaba group) too
#323971 by malu53 Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:24 am
My Dearest,
I Hope you are doing very fine today by the special grace of God .
On my own part ,I have suffered and have had lots of miserable moment since my parents died
i was born by American woman my father an African I went to viste my parents when i got i got hooked here coupled with my arrival to this refugee camp.

am happy because your message has been a very good source of relief to my ailing situation .To be very honest with you ,the refugee camp has been a hell to me , but i have no option about this situations because there is no other place for me to go to , and it's just like a prison , where you are only allowed to go out once in a week , and I hope by the special grace of God , your help will bring me out from here soon.

I am not sure if i have any relatives left now , due to rapid displacement of so many people because of the shootings and tribal killings during the war and resulted to too many blood shed , so for me the only person i have now is You and Rev james philips , who is the councelling minister incharge of the Church refugee camp , and his telephone number where you can reach me is +221776679791.

He has been very nice to me , ever since I came into the Church refugee camp ,as assigned by the United Nations , and at this momment I am living in the female hostel because the Church refugee camp houses both male and female with different hostel well guarded and separated with some three hundred meters apart in distance from each other .When you call he will send for me from the hostel to come and answer your calls because been a refugee and staying in the Church camp does not allow me to own a telephone or to have any money on me ,which is defined in there camp constitution .

My good dream is to go back to school and continue with my studies because , I was only in my first year as a medical student before the tragic incident that brought me to this horrible situation took place.

My Dear , please i want to inform you that I have in my possession the statement of my late fathers bank account which he used to deposit some amount of money with a leading bank in The United Kingdom of Great Britain , the total amount of Five Millions and Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$5.500.000.00 ) only on my behalf , as his next of Kin , this money is what i want you to help invest for me , while i continue my studies under your supervision . I shall consider my traveling to meet with you , in your country as soon as possible to see that this money is successfully transferred into your good care on my behalf , as my foreign partner .

Please kindly understand that i have made this project a top secrete , and i want you to respect the same by keeping this to your self , as my own secrete confided in you with trust , so that we can both handle this project with one good mind , to avoid been distracted or creating a jealousy atmosphere to people around . I have only made this known to Rev james philips to be aware of this situation because of my own safety in the camp .

Meanwhile , i will expect you to call me , so that i can hear your voice and to know whom i am dealing with , i shall send
ou the bank contact details in my next mail , while i am looking forward to reading from you . Wishing you a very nice and lovely day with all my Heart .
Yours truly ,
Miss Becky
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017
#324720 by malu53 Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:42 pm
Hello My Dear Friend .

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well, I hope my mail meets you in good health today.

I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after a long while, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .
I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of ( 250.000.00 Dollar) in your Name , I send the cheque through Rev. Father James Phliips ,He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft of (250.000.00 Dollar) in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe that Rev. James Phliips with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address: contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque '([email protected] ) his Telephone Number is (+221-776679791) am so busy here so what ever you need you have to contact Revernd jamesphilips
yours sincerely
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017
#342104 by malu53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:24 pm
beckbabe deleted on zorpia
Female , 27
claims to be from UK

Image <<< French actress Marion Cotillard

Hi Dear, am Miss becky by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends .you can reach me on the email address below ([email protected]) Yours sincerely, becky John