Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323973 by malu53 Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:26 am
nancygem
33, Woman, Single
Hamburg, Germany
Looks for: Single Man
40 - 62 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

hello how are you doing today
[email protected]
That my hangout
pic on hangout
Advertisement

#424640 by GaborP Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:28 am
This garbage idiot is still online scamming people. Asking for money and saying she’s in Canada Vancouver. Then she is in Hungary. She says she is 40 years old and her husband died in a motorcycle accident. She is a piece of garbage and using men for money right away after meeting them. Seems like her and her family are in this sick crap together. They made a fake Hungarian drivers license. What a useless loser this lady is.
#424650 by maluu53 Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:19 pm
ukposts.info

RESORT BEACH
A Resort hotel complex equipped, being self-energy (solar and wind) dependent, including 5 bungalows with individuals sanitary, a kitchen and a 30-seat restaurant with beach bar, as well as a private house of 230m2 on a plot of 4'500 m2 facing the sea, feet in the Indian Ocean. Possibility of doubling the number of bungalows on land. Located on the island of Sainte-Marie in Madagascar, known for its vegetation hackers, activities and humpback whales. LIVING ACCOMMODATION: One individual house of 750 sqm. on two stories with independent flat of 2 bedrooms and living space. LOCATION:On the Island of Sainte-Marie facing up the indian ocean and Madagascar PREMISES DETAILS:To sale the full entreprise of hotel and restaurant resort composed of: Fully equipped kitchen with a restaurant of 30 seats facing the ocean (tables, chairs and kitchen tools provided) 5 bungalows facing the ocean as well with double beds, private sanitary and little terrasse, possibility to provide an extra single bed for children. One individual house of 750 sqm. on two stories with independent flat of 2 bedrooms and living space. Size in square feet: 7,930 Planning Consent: all kind of conversion possibilities are feasible. Expansion Potential:Possibility to develop the resort with doubling the amount of bungalows on land as well as the restaurant. Competition / Market:The island of Sainte-Marie is running over touristic income, located into the indian ocean, the island is a paradise for veacations. Reasons for selling:Familly situation Family: Gangaa lopez Employees:8 Years established:2010 SELLING PRICE:250,345 DOLLARS. [email protected]

scammer uses now this hangout avatar

#424654 by GaborP Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:22 pm
I have a fake drivers license and many pictures with this scammers ugly face on it that she emailed me. How can I post this useless scammers pictures?