Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323981 by malu53 Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 am
Hey there my friend. How are you? I'm Aleksandra. Im from Russia. I hope you will be interested to read my letter. On advice of my best girlfriend, i decided to use one of dating site, and at this moment i am writing you this letter. Now I'm very excited, because i never wrote a person from another country. I'm thirty years old
Reply-To: Aleksandrusha Lady <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017
IP: 46.158.9.44, Krasnodar, Russian Federation

Advertisement

#327382 by malu53 Sun May 07, 2017 6:18 pm
Hey there my great mate. I'm Irinochka, and I am happy, that I have a chance send you this email. The lonely young woman, I am from in Russland, in the Kostroma. I assume, that you have heard some info about this country. How old are you? I am going to forward you the pictures. To me - 32 years old. I contact you with idea, that you search for a soul mate. I had earlier a few unsuccessful situations to find the person through the Internet, but they always ended up the same way: guys all have tried to pl and well to spend time online. But I did not want it, I have completely serious intentions to meet an honest and sincere person. I think, that you did not expect to receive the email from me at all. If you’re interested, write to me. Irshushka.

IP: 156.204.2.110, Cairo, Egypt
Reply-To: Sunny Irchusha <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017