Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323990 by SpassBremse Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:03 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Hi stranger! gives me great pleasure to write a email for acquaintance. I am very sorry if this letter is very bothering you. I am very lonely and weared. My friends told me to use the internet to search for new love. I am sure it will be a very important action that can change my life. I have never used this way of dating and so little confused what to do and write. If you are also will be interest in the continue in our communication, I'll be very pleased to read about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to talk about me in the first time. For a start I perhaps need to tell about my name - Iam Irina. I active, sociable, industrious, open and genuine woman. I wish to find a kind, brave, honest, caring and loving man. These properties, I find the most important, and I think it 's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start conversation that will make joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your different pictures. Therefore, I show you my foto. I hope you enjoy this all and we can now more often and interest chat. Irinoka.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement