Information on romance scams and scammers.
#324011 by Snow-White Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:56 pm
Peter . M
54, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑65, in Taiwan.

I was Born in Seoul, South Korea,lived for several years in Uganda with my father, also a doctor, worked in the Peace Corps.My Family finally moved to the United States when i was 10 years old to get a better education.I was raised in a small Pennsylvania town, south of Pittsburgh.Which my father was an anesthesiologist at Union town Hospital.
I later finished my education and i become american surgeon, medical professor, and military veteran.I'm just new here and would like to meet the rightful woman to be my future wife.If anyone is interested in me she can drop a line of message to me.Thank you.

Interests
I Am Interested In Meeting A Woman Who Is Mine. I Want Somebody Who Will Understand Me To The Best Of My Imagination. I'm Online Because Am Yet To Find That Special One To Share My Life With But All What I Need Now Is Someone Honest Loyal And I Could Trus

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Asian
Language English and Russian

pic shows Peter Meong Rhee, American surgeon, medical professor, and military veteran

Hi friend,
How are you?Pardon my manner's for contacting you.I am Peter, and new on this dating site.I was in your profile which is very interesting and you also look very beautiful as well.So, i decided to write you this short note if we can be friends.
I would like us to know better if you don't mine.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Mr Peter.

Thanks dear for responding postively here i have gmail if only we can chat there with hangout dear.add me or write me [email protected] ok am waiting for you.

same pic on google+
Peter R Meong
Advertisement