Information on romance scams and scammers.
#324718 by Bill F Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:12 pm
Svetok Beauty Svetusika
[email protected]

reply-to: Beauty Svetusika [email protected]
to: x @gmail.com
date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:05 PM
subject: Good evening

Hi my dear man I'm asking you do not be puzzled to my text. With your assent, I will say you more about myself. I'm want to meet a person from USA for a relationship and spend time together. I am life-loving, communicative girl. I really like fantasize and rejoice life. I like to spend free time in happy company. But in my heart right now is ice. I want to meet a man who banish the ice. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad addiction. I do not consume spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to join in the world of eternal felicity and affection, if you are want outside of the joyless uninteresting life keep bright unforgettable story, do not miss this case, put all the work and write me shortly! We could communicate and share photography, even intimate. Subsequently, of course, you would obtain more of my image and ability to know me better. I hope that I could like you and our relationship will go on. Your Svetok!
Advertisement