Information on romance scams and scammers.
#324964 by Bill F Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:53 pm
Niceb Mi
[email protected]

reply-to: Niceb Mi < [email protected] >
to: x @gmail.com
date: Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 2:25 AM
subject: Salut my dear stranger!

Good afternoon dear friend! I have got your contact email from local russian dating agency and I hope it's real. I'm twenty nine russland single lady coming for living in the states after two months. I'm interested in friendship or relationship without any online adult fun. Hope you are for real and if so reply back letting me know definitely which place are you living exactly cause I'm not interested in long distance acquaintance. I don't want wasting time. I hope you too. Hope you like my photos and write back including yours.
Advertisement

#324987 by Bill F Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: Lady Girlw < [email protected] >
to:
date: Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 12:03 AM

Good evening, I found your electronic address from local russian dating agency and I hope it is right. I am 29 rus single lady coming for living in the states in May or June 2017. Looking for serious male friend maybe more. Hope you are for real and if so drop me a line letting me know definitely your city name and state name cause I am not looking for long distance acquaintance. Not really interested in wasting time. I hope you too. I am sending my pictures hope you will do the same.