Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325160 by malu53 Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:08 am
Phyllis Strong on f9
Online Now
25 y.o.
United States, warm springs
Woman • Straight

Image <<< Brittany, from Brittany's Bod, US adult model

My name is Phyllis Strong and i am 25 yrs Old 5'6", 135 lbs, Average, 30 waist, moderate 34b breast, I am a Cook in the past but currently out of work due to economic in this stateand I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are,I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a man that I can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A man that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a man someday in my life. I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality. And am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.A first, second date for me does not constitute a perfect date, Nor a perfect person. I am easygoing Woman that seeks an easygoing man in my life as well. I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to..... My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet a Godfearing someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun If asked what it is I seek that would be it, to meet my other half and simply enjoy life and all it offers. I would have to say that's one of my goals in life is to meet the love of my life and be as good a wife one day and be a nice...I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentle man. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed....Kindly contact me if you interested in me through my hangout or text 541) 239-2713.....phyllisstrong602 at gee mail dot com
Advertisement

#325164 by malu53 Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 am
FB
uid: phyllis.strong.3785
Phyllis Strong
Student
Studied at New York University
Went to New York Harbor School
Lives in New York, New York
Single
From New York, New York

Image Image Image Image Image