Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325428 by AlanJones Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:55 pm
Reply-to: Smile Kristinchika - [email protected]

Salutation dear friend How are you doing? My name is Kristina. I live in a big country called Russia. I will be very glad to tell you a little about me. Acting on advice of my best girlfriend, i decided to use the services of a dating agency, and now i am writing you a letter. Now I'm very excited, because i never before wrote a man from another country. I am thirty years old. I'm tall 168 cm and weight 59kg. I'm looking for long-term serious relationship. I want to say, maybe we can know each other better through email conversation. I'm fluent in English. Here in Russia we have a lot of good people. And i want to show you this in our conversation. If you're interested in me and you have a desire, i am waiting for your letter. We can exchange our photos, maybe we will both have an interesting introduction. Yours faithfully,,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement