Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325606 by Snow-White Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 am
FFD
edwardwilliam1010
Male , 52 , seeking Female
California, NB
Ethnicity: American
Religion: Christian
Profession: Other

I am edward a widower and have a daughter. I'm looking for a woman for a life partner, someone to spend the rest of my life with, you can contact me with your email to my email so that we can communicate with our email ([email protected])

Same pic also here:

flirtrande.cz
edwardwilliam11
Male
I am looking for: woman

Edward I was a widower and has one daughter. Looking for female partner, someone to spend the rest of my life with, I will like you to send me your email so we can communitace with our e-mail is my e-mail to contact me
Last edited by Snow-White on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#325608 by Snow-White Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 am
draugas.lt
Njklopi
Family: I have a girlfriend
Children: one
Looking for: leisure time together, correspondence, friendship
Appearance
Height: 175 - 179 cm
Build: average
Blue eyes
Hair: dark brown
Birthday
Birthday: March 4.

Image Image Image

i am Edward William i am here to look for serious relationship I will like you to reach me through my email address so that i will tell you more about my self and some of my pictures ([email protected])send me your email address to my email address so that i will write to you,i wait for your respond as son as possible regard EDWARD WILLIAM

With the last pic also here:

PFD
edwardwilliam1
Male , 52 , seeking Female
Berlin, Berlin
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Christian
Profession: Writer

Hi how are you ? My name is edwardwilliam , I'm new to the site here, I was browsing when I came across your profile, I like what I read in your profile and I'll be very glad to learn more about you. I am a widower and have a daughter. I'm looking for a life partner, someone to spend the rest of my life with, I am glad that I will soon read back from you. I really hope you get your answer soon, or send me your e-mail so that we can get to know more better. [email protected]

ane.lt
William Edward
Real name William Edward
I am Female
Looking for Female
Here for Fun, Whatever, Dating, Friendship
Age 52 y.o.
Match's desired age from 16 to 87
Location Gilan Province, Iran
Ethnicity African American
Body type A little plump
Hair color Black
Eye color Green
my name is edward I am a widower and have a daughter. I'm looking for a life partner, someone to spend the rest of my life with, contact me with my email so that we can communitce with our email (edwardwilliam2000@gmail. com)
Last edited by Snow-White on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
#325609 by Snow-White Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:40 am
friendfin.com
william123
52 Male
Berlin-Tegel Apt, Berlin, Germany
Single
Height
4' 6" - 137cm
Weight 101 lbs - 46 kg
Body Type Athletic
Looking for Something serious
Eyes Black
Hair Black
Smoking No
About me
i am here for love and kiss.i am here for love and kiss.i am here for love and kiss.i am here for love and kiss.i am here for love and kiss.i am here for love and kiss.
Looking for
i am here for love and kiss.
Interests Computers, Movies

i am edward william i am here to look for serious relationship I will like you to reach me through my email address so that i will tell you more about my self and some of my pictures ([email protected]) or you give me your email address here so that i will write to you i wait for your respond as son as possible regard EDWARD WILLIAM
#325613 by Snow-White Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:19 am
letspal
edwardwilliam
Lives in / United States · 52 years old · Male
@william

Hi how are you ? My name is Edward William, I'm new to the site here, I was browsing when I came across your profile, I like what I read in your profile and I'll be very glad to learn more about you. I am a widower and have a daughter. I'm looking for a life partner, someone to spend the rest of my life,send me your e-mail so that we can get to know more better. ourself ([email protected])
#325617 by Snow-White Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:52 am
Scammer also uses hotmail

loveprix.ru
williamme123
Age 51 years old
Town: Berlin

wow dear your very nice on your profile picture.my dear your very interested person i see you so interesting
are you single? i am Edward William i am here to
look for serious relationship I will like you to reach me through my email address so that i will tell you more about my self and some
of my pictures (edwardwilliam2 @hotmail. com) or you give me your email address to my email address so that i will write to you
i wait for your respond as son as possible
regard
EDWARD WILLIAM

email address already in the forum
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... 3&p=317284