Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325851 by hockeygirl Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:38 pm
Name: Jayden Logan aka Jayde Logan
Marital Status: Divorced with one kid
Current Location: New York USA
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Numbeer: +17193874171
Skype ID: live:jayden_logan55
Dating Site: Cherryblossoms.com

Email from Jayden (52 / US) Fri 03/24, 10:52 AM
Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope! So hope for the best. Have a nice day. What is your name, you have a nice smile.

Email from Jayden (52 / US) Sun 03/26, 4:56 AM
Thanks my dear, i really most say that i'm impressed with your profile and also you have a great smile too, tell me little about yourself, how long have you been here and what do you seek? i we be waiting, do have a great weekend...

On Tue 04/04, 4:51 PM 18 hrs ago Jayden Wrote:
Dear _____,Thanks for the email address my dear please send me your skype name too okay, I we be waiting.

Good morning my dear, firstly i want to say thanks for sending me a message and telling me more about you, i most say your words lifts my heart because is very difficult to find a woman with a great sense of maturity like you. My name is jayden logan, 52 years old and legally divorced with a kid. I had a sad marriage life and my divorced took almost everything from me but thank God i'm fine and better now. I'm a catholic by religion and i work as a gas and oil pipeline engineer by profession. I build gas stations, installations and repairs of pipeline. i have a big house and a yard, i live alone with my pet bogs,I enjoy traveling, movies, sports (mostly football and basketball), meeting new people, reading, learning, socializing, and romantic time alone. I love the coast,around Pismo is my favorite area; digging my toes in the sand while listening to the power of the waves rolling in. I still plan on moving there some day.I enjoy all kinds of live music and dancing. I do volunteer work in areas that feed my passions and interests. But after all of this there is still something missing which is happiness, that was the reason why i came on the site to seek for a good woman, i want to have a happy home, i'm not after sex or anything, what i seek is true love and affection, i want someone to grow old with. Pls i we really love to read your message again and with a good respond to request okay.
Last edited by hockeygirl on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#325852 by hockeygirl Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:54 pm
Good morning from New York my dear, i just want to say thanks for the message and also for the beautiful pictures too, it was really nice and you have a unique smile too. I think we both have a lot in common due to the things we love doing and also what we want too. I have to be very clear with you my dear, i'm a nice and lovely guy who is encloud with loneliness, i just seek for a good woman that can give me a happy home and also give me my inner peace. I want to love and beloved too. I really like you a lot my dear and i just pray you see reasons to my message and consider my wish and i we be most grateful. Here are some of my pictures and i hope you like it.

May Lord bless you on
this auspicious day of Easter,
and May it be a new beginning
of greater prosperity,
success and happiness.
Wish you a Happy Easter Monday, i await your reply.

Imagescreen grabcertificity.com

Imagepost image onlinecertificity.com

Imageclick image uploadcertificity.com

Imageimage uploading sitecertificity.com
#325854 by hockeygirl Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:57 pm
Thanks for the reply my dear, so sorry for the late reply it as been a busy day at work, yes i have a phone number and also skype too, here is my skype, Jayden Logan and my phone number is 7193874171, i we be waiting for you. Do have a beautiful weekend.
#325860 by hockeygirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:05 am
Cherryblossoms Dating Profile

I'm Jayden and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C03222007
I'm Divorced, 1 Child
My child sometimes live at home.
I do not want to have more children.
53 years old | 04/16/1964 | Aries
My Home Town / City:
North Potomac, North Potomac
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
North Potomac, North Potomac
United States [View Map]
IP Address: United States
What is an IP Address?
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blond
Height: 6'2" / 188-189cm
Weight: 240-244 lbs 109-110kg
Nationality: English
Race: White
Religion: Catholic
Education: Masters
Employment: Engineering
Drink: Occasionally
Smoke: Not At All
Active within 1 day

I enjoy traveling, movies, sports (mostly football and basketball), meeting new people, reading, learning, socializing, and romantic time alone. I love the coast,around Pismo is my favorite area; digging my toes in the sand while listening to the power of the waves rolling in. I still plan on moving there some day.I enjoy all kinds of live music and dancing. I do volunteer work in areas that feed my passions and interests. I believe everyone should try to lift as they climb. I work hard and like to balance that time with fun time...opportunities which allow me to "let my hair down." Which means I enjoy those little hole-in-the-wall places where I'm not likely to run into people I know from work. I intentionally avoid those places that feel pretentious, and where the people care more about the car one drives, their latest plastic surgery, or their designer clothing, than the character of one's soul. Common courtesy and integrity are huge for me. I believe the true character of a man (or woman) is shown through the choices they make when they think no one is watching, rather than the words that come out of their mouth. Everyone says they don't want drama and their mom says they're a really great person. Really? Don't tell me, show me. I get a little suspicious when someone tries too hard to tell others what a great person they are. I wonder, "Are you afraid if left to just being judged by your actions....someone might not feel your greatness?"

Imagephoto uploadingcertificity.com
#348631 by Misticeyes Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 am
This man is also active In Holland on Paiq . He calls himself Manuel Jove.
He uses the exact mails as you can read above.
He is very into the Lord...
Every time he tells me how good of a cook he is. He told me he doesnt smoke, because of his Catholic religion? But on the picture he has a sigaret in his hand.
Watch out for him..
#348838 by malu53 Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:55 pm
also documented here
yourittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=1000060

deleted on wamba
Micheal Jay
54 years
Switzerland, Zurich

Image Image Image