Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325892 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:33 am
reply-to: [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.210.25.160
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Good Morning.

Forgive my intrusion, But I write in good faith. And I hope that this letter will find you well and meet with your expectations. I'm Elise Liana, and I'm of Swede Origin. Contacting you through his means doesn't make sense. Although, the Internet lately has been a nightmare, but it still remains the safest and the most effective way of connecting with people from half way around the world. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if it seats well with you, I'd like to make your acquaintance. Be friends and get to know each other.

Good luck and good health to you. I'll be expecting a reply from you.

Thank You.

Elise.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#325893 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:42 am
Now she's using [email protected]

Hello ,

I must confess to you that hearing from you again was a surprise to me.. I don't even know what to say to you now... Just know that I'm happy you responded despite the fact that I contacted you out of the blue...... Just so you know that I've never done this before so I urge you to be patient with me and in time to come I can answer all your questions and clear every bit of doubts you might have.... I'll try and send you my pictures, and from time to time disclose one or two things about each other, that way we can learn about each other... Please I want to apologies if I intrude in your privacy, just know that I am here for good. I still don't know quite well how this is going to work out between us, but I want us to give it trial. just know that Country means nothing but what counts is the understand that we build and share between us.

Oh my God, I don't even know how to respond properly to this email..Thanks you once more for taking your time to write me back.. I can only tell you one thing.. I'm harmless and not here to play games... Words are not enough right now, but with time I can prove myself to you... Stay safe and hope that this short note finds you well... I will give you my phone number in my next email when you reply.

Hoping to hear from you again..

Regards,

Liana.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5