Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325913 by malu53 Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:56 pm
I am a single girl, I think that you're looking for a woman for new relationships and create a family. I'm right?
If you're not interested in looking for a woman or you're only interested my naked photos, please don't answer to my letter.
I can understand. I want to search for my soul mate. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. You can call me Kristina, I'm 35 years.
I have no children and not married. How old you are? If you're younger than me, you can no espond to my message.
What kind of staff do you live? I live in the biggest country called Russia. I hope you like my foto. By the way, i will also waiting for your photos.
It's quite important and interesting to me. They needed to see a partner in order to begin interesting dialog.
If you're interested, then we can continue our dialogue more detail in the following letter.
Truly yours Kristina!
IP: 188.162.42.63, Kazasn, Russian Federation
Reply-To: strastnyj <[email protected]>
Subject: I want, and wait for you my prince!
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017
Advertisement

#325914 by malu53 Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 pm
I am a single girl, I think that you're looking for a woman for new relationships and create a family. I am right?
If you're not interested in looking for a woman or you are only interested my naked photos, please don't answer to my message.
I understand. I wish to search for my soulmate. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. The name that I have is Kristina, I am 35 y.o.
I have no children and not married. How old are you? Even you're much younger than me, you can no espond to this letter.
Names of your city? I live in big country called Russian Federation. I hope you like my photo. By the way, i'm also waiting for your fotos.
It is quite interesting and important for me. They required to see a partner in order to begin interesting dialog.
If you're interested, then we can continue our dialogue more detail in the next letter.
Have a wonderful day!
IP: 188.162.42.63, Kazasn, Russian Federation
Reply-To: popochka <[email protected]>
Subject: Honey I'm worried that you do not answer me a few days.
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017