Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326234 by malu53 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:17 am
Hello my dear stranger, I am writing to you from Local russian dating agency. I for the first time try to find friend in such way so I decided to try. I am Svetlana and I am a 34 years a lonesome lady from Russia. I want to find a good man from USA for serious relations, someone of my age or older than me. I am romantic, opened and very sincere in a relationship. I'm looking for the right partner for me. At first just a friendship, then we'll see where this goes, perhaps something serious. Do not reply me if you are in a relationship or you got letter by accident. Svetochka.
IP: 182.182.90.41, Hyderabad, Pakistan
Reply-To: Svetonka Svetlanoka <[email protected]>

Advertisement

#338861 by AlanJones Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:10 am

Hi! Hey there my awesome friend. I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, iam 41 y.old. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russian Federation. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your message to me. Sincere, Marinchika,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#367203 by malu53 Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:53 am
Good evening. I am writing to you from A local russian dating agency. For me it is first time try to meet man by this method so I decided to try. My name is marina and I am a 34 years old a single Russian women. I would like to meet a strong person 4 relations, a man of my age or who older then I am. I am romantic, opened and very sincere in a dating. I am looking for the right men for me. At first just a friendship, then we'll see where this goes, perhaps LTR. Do not reply me if you are in a relationship or you got this wrongly. Marinulka,
Originating IP: 103.44.157.65
Originating ISP: Csnet Coordination And Information Center (csnet-cic)
City: Kolkata
Country of Origin: India
Reply-To: Marinusha Marinulka <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018