Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326578 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:20 pm
http://e-worldwide-courierservices.de.tl

Fake shipping company used in this romance scam

Telephone Contact Numbers.
USA: +19703720860
UK: +447035922482
Asia: +60173481850
Africa: +27119782000
Fax No:
E-mail Address: [email protected]

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#326581 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:04 pm
[email protected]
Hi dear, nice getting your message.., and i am sorry for the late reply to your mail, due to my busy working schedules.

I will like to tell you about myself and some of my activities, because i want us to know each other more and better.

My name is John Mc Kent. I work as Project management Analyst/ project Consultant with Dragon LNG. I was born on 20 February 1974.. so far i am 43 years old. I was heart broken 2 years ago by the woman i intended to get married to, after she cheated on me and slept with my best friend while i was away on a contract trip. Since then no woman again until now, because i committed my time to my work. Now i realized that my work is also not giving me the fulfillment in a life of love that i need as a man, and i am also not growing young. So i need to settle down as a man to build a family of my own.

For cooking, hmmm, i cook sometimes, hahaha, but i am not a chef.... Sometimes is delicious, while sometimes it is not. I like soccer, basketball, tennis and also golf, but i can't play golf very well... aiming a small hole with a small ball... hahaha funny game.

For movies; I love romance, drama, adventure, thriller, detectives.. I don't like much action and science fiction movies. It looks so artificial to me. For songs; I love country side, Jazz/instrumental, classic, and R&B... I love driving.. reading and traveling.

Hmmm i wish i can sit with you now, maybe in a coffee shop, talking and chatting while staring at each other. That is will be a lovely way of starting up a beautiful friendship.

I will want you to share more about yourself and your daily activities to enable us get to know each other better as friends.

My love.

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great!. i am so happy reading your email today. I will be a bit busy this week with so much work because we are preparing for our up coming contract. My love, i read all your email and i want you to understand the fact that i love you with all my heart and i am ready to be with you forever.

Love is the basics of marriage and since you and i have that love, then nothing will stop us. I love you and that is more important to me. Fear gives birth to Failure but Faith is a stepping stone to success... I HAVE FAITH IN OUR LOVE ..

My love, i want you to know that you mean so much to me and will remain my love and special to my life. My love i want to prove to you that i want this relationship serious with you in real and not anymore on the internet because i want to feel your touch.

I will be traveling soon for a contract and after i return i will be making my plans to come over to your country after the contract to meet with you and your family, for us to meet and make arrangement on our marriage. Therefore my love i will like to know, what are the marriage requirements in your country? I need to know, and also if there is any documents or papers that i need to have, or provide, or acquire, or come with to meet you as a requirement for marriage in your country.

I will also like to know about housing. My love, is your house comfortable for us to live in when i come over there in your country? or do we need to buy a house there or in your country? I need to know so i can start making arrangement on that before i leave for the contract soon. I need to get all this response from you so i can start making plans and arrangement now before i leave for the contract because i want everything to be set before i leave for the contract.

I also want you to check for a good profitable business that we can set up in your country so we can manage it as a family business. Just let me know about it so i can also make arrangement research and studies on the business first.

I will be waiting for your reply soonest on all the details and requirements i have asked from you..

Your love husband to be,
John.

The angel of my life,

I want you to know that for your love I will do anything, just to see the smile upon your face. We are on our way sailing again, we are on the sea now and have not yet reached Venezuela. My phone will still be reachable because I have roam it so you can still contact me over the phone. I sent the gifts through EXPEDITE Worldwide Courier Services, therefore be vigilant to know when the package will get to you and please be at alert.

In the package that I sent to you are these items:

1 HP Elite notebook.
My pictures and family pictures.
An artificial rose flower.
My work documents.

2 Female suits, i didn't know your measurement for suits, so i gave the sales lady at the shop your pictures to select with it. You might need some adjustment and amendment on them.

1 Set of Jewelries.
1 Wrist Watch.
2 Ladies bag,
2 Ladies Perfume (Clive Christian and Shalini perfume)
3 sets of Under wears (pantie) and bra. I bought free sizes, if it doesn't fit you, you can give it out.

4. An undisclosed wrapped pack: Honey. I wrapped some amount of money and placed it confidentially in the bag with a seal and it is not to be opened by anybody except you only. In the wrapped pack the total amount in it is $270,000 USD. Take $5,000 for your personal use. Then another $5,000 for preparation on my coming, renting of the hotel and car that we will use when i come there. Then Open a foreign currency account and then keep the remaining $260,000 USD in it till i come, so when i come there we check for a small house that we will buy and make payment for it, then we will use the remaining money to invest on a business there in your country.

Honey I want you to know that I will be coming from my contract place in Venezuela to be with you because every moment of my day I feel so empty without you around me. I will be there in Philippines by end month of May/June after my contract. I want to meet you and your family and to if we both really want each other, then we can finalize and prepare everything that has to do with our marriage when i come over there.

I love you and I will always love you as long as there is the breath of life in me. Honey please do everything possible to make sure you secure the package from the courier company; I had to use the diplomatic means to send the money through the courier company because there was no bank near the Bermuda sea port, and i don't want the pirates to steal it in the ship. I was carrying the money so i can bring it myself when coming to your country, because i have temporarily deactivated my bank account to avoid it from been hacked while i am away in Venezuela sea..
I want you to be vigilant to know when it arrives your country because of the content inside. And please this should be kept as a secret between you and me alone. The courier company or anyone else must not know about it for security reasons.

Always track to know the locations of the package daily before it reaches you. The company will contact you as soon as they arrive there. Please do everything possible to make sure you receive the parcel because of the important items inside and also because of the money i hide secretly inside the parcel, i don't want anything that will make the courier company or anyone to know about it or to see it. Therefore be at alert to know when the company will contact you.

I have paid for the international charge, but the company will ask you to pay for the local charge there in your country. I ask them how much is the local charge so i can pay for it, but they said they don't know yet the amount until they reach their Asian remittance office in Malaysia, because the charges are based on tax, valued of content recorded and daily currency exchange rate. They said they will contact you on the amount immediately they arrive their Asian regional office in Malaysia. I want you to pay them the local charge when they contact you. The amount should be maybe between $800-1,000 Dollars. I am sure it will not be more than the amount. Therefore if they ask you to pay, just pay it so they can deliver the parcel to your address.

I love you so much my angel,

Your love,
John,

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon