Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326760 by SpassBremse Mon May 01, 2017 11:04 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Snippet from E-Mail-Header
Received: from smtp.telstra.com ([10.10.24.4])
by nsstlfep01p-svc.bpe.nexus.telstra.com.au with ESMTP
id <20170427190232.CRYI17390.nsstlfep01p-svc.bpe.nexus.telstra.com.au@smtp.telstra.com>;
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 05:02:32 +1000
X-RG-Spam: Unknown
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=12/85
X-Authentication-Info: Submitted using ID [email protected]

Tag meine liebste Fremder. Sehr schon sie zu treffen. Ich hoffe, dass sie nicht diese liebe ausmacht.
Ich schreibe Ihnen diese kurze Nachricht. Ich hoffe, es wird Sie interessieren. Ich bin ein gewohnlicher einsames madchen.
Ich schreibe ihnen, Sie besser kennen zu lernen und die Kommunikation fortzusetzen. Ich habe die stimmung auf unserer kommunikation oen ernst.
Ich mochte eine ernsthafte Beziehung aufzubauen. Ich hoffe, dass Sie nicht darauf bestehen, dass ich ihnen ein foto geschickt, wo ich nackt bin.
Unsere Korrespondenz zu diesem thema abgeschlossen sein wird. Ich denke, dass es interessant ist, mit mir zu plaudern und dich auch, schreiben Sie mir.
Der Brief wird ihre photos setzen. Warten auf ihre antwort und fotos.
Wenn ich nicht daran interessiert bin, dann kann man nicht auf diesen Beitrag antworten. Ich verstehe alles.
Ich mochte Ihnen zu antworten. Details seines lebens werde ich spater schreiben.
Lyuda.

Day my dearest stranger. Very much to meet them. I hope she does not make this love.
I'll write you this short message. I hope it will interest you. I am an ordinary lonely girl.
I write to them to get to know you better and to continue the communication. I have the mood on our communication oen serious.
I would like to build a serious relationship. I hope you do not insist that I sent them a photo where I am naked.
Our correspondence on this subject will be completed. I think it is interesting to chat with me and you too, write to me.
The letter will put your photos. Waiting for your answer and photos.
If I am not interested, then you can not reply to this post. I understand everything.
I would like to answer you. Details of his life I will write later.
Lyuda.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement