Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326762 by SpassBremse Mon May 01, 2017 11:07 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Salutation I think that you are looking for soulmate for new relationships and create a family. If you are not interested in looking for a woman or you're just interested my naked fotos, please don't message to my letter. I understand. I wanna to find my man. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. My name Ekaterina, i'm 33 years. How old are you? I live in Russian Federation. I hope you like my foto. By the way, i'm also waiting for your fotos. It's quite important and interesting to me. Truly yours Katushoka.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement

#327060 by Bill F Thu May 04, 2017 8:46 am
to: x @gmail.com>
date: Thu, May 4, 2017 at 2:51 AM
subject: It will be interesting to me to learn about you

It is Ekaterina. But you can call me Katya. Thanks for your answer.
I send you the photos again. And I want to ask you to be decent with me.
Frankly speaking, isn't important at all what distance between us.
We can communicate with the help of letters and recognize each other. You agree with me?
I will be always glad to see your photos. Viewing of your photos will help me to know better you and your life.
I am a sociable girl, but I have got used to communicate in reality. I like to see a human face at a conversation and to see emotions.
I hope that now on your face a smile, and you have a good mood.
I want to tell about myself now: I am 33 years old, I was born on July 5, 1983.
I hope that the difference at our age can't become a problem for our communication. Friendship can unite any age.
I have the higher education, and now I work. My parents are living, but I live alone.
Already I am an adult and independent girl. I was never married. And now I am one.
I have a feeling of loneliness. Many my friends already have a family. I also dream of a family.
I hope that you have read my letter. It is interesting to you to read my letter?
Write to me. I hope for continuation of our communication.
#327364 by Bill F Sun May 07, 2017 8:39 am
to: x @gmail.com>
date: Sun, May 7, 2017 at 6:25 AM
subject: Hello)

Today I don't work, and I write with an Internet cafe I left shop to buy meat for dinner.
I have on the way come to write to you and then to the village to parents to the country.
Mine the father promised to make meat on a barbecue.
My parents very much like to be in the country, they have a kitchen garden where in the summer they plant vegetables, potatoes, greens.
In a garden there are apple-tree trees, cherry, plum, currant and many other things.
In the summer I don't buy vegetables as my parents often give me all necessary products in shop.
My mother with the father like to live in the house from the city, so they like the nature.
I like the nature too. I work till the evening therefore I visit only till Saturday or Sunday.
I think to you interestingly on what I reach them. I have a small Peugeot car.
Mine experience driver's about 10 years. The car to me was presented by parents. I was very glad to a gift.
They have taken the car on credit to make to me pleasant.
My first car was the Russian LADA 2114, you can look on the Internet.
Tell that it is interesting to you to learn about me???? Ask me in the letter, I will tell you that it is interesting to you.
Please tell about yourself more and send me the photos. It will be very pleasant to me to learn about your life more.
There are problems with the Internet. I hope that the letter will reach you and you will be able to read.
By the way, still I wanted to tell that I love horses. Also I am able to go the vverkh.
Now I will go, I will wait for your letter. I wish good days off. Katya