Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326763 by SpassBremse Mon May 01, 2017 11:08 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Guten abend meine liebste freund. Ich bin so froh, sie zu treffen. Ich hoffe, dass sie nicht diese liebe ausmacht.
Dies ist mein erster Brief an Sie. Ich hoffe, es wird Sie interessieren. Ich bin allein und es gibt nichts Besonderes an mir.
Ich schreibe mit Blick auf sie zu erkunden und die weitere kommunikation. Von liebe wurde Ich mag etwas mehr als eine kommunikation zu erhalten.
Ich mochte eine ernsthafte Beziehung zu haben. Ich denke, dass Sie mich nicht fragen, Nacktfotos zu schicken.
Da dies kann in der Kommunikation fuhren. Ich hoffe, Ihnen gefallt und Sie schreiben mir.
Senden sie ihre fotos. Ich werde auf eine antwort von ihnen warten und ihre photos.
Wenn Sie nicht daran interessiert sind, konnen sie nicht antworten. Ich verstehe alles.
Ich werde auf ihren Brief warten. Details seines lebens werde ich spater schreiben.
Lyuda.

Good evening my dearest friend. I am so glad to meet them. I hope she does not make this love.
This is my first letter to you. I hope it will interest you. I am alone and there is nothing special about me.
I am writing with a view to explore them and the further communication. From love, I like to get something more than a communication.
I would like to have a serious relationship. I think you do not ask me to send nude photos.
Since this can lead to communication. I hope you like and you write to me.
Send your photos. I will be waiting for a response from them and their photos.
If you are not interested, you can not reply. I understand everything.
I will wait for her letter. Details of his life I will write later.
Lyuda.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement