Information on romance scams and scammers.
#327452 by malu53 Mon May 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Rose Robert on dateagolfer
Female, Age 33 | crescent city, California, United States | Looking for a Man (Relationship)

Am Rose Robert..........I am tall with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, I have a good complexion, straight white teeth and I take care of my appearance. My hobby is Yoga & Pilates, I am a slim curvey proportionate build. I do not drink or smoke, I like to keep myself toned and healthy. I am a confident, enthusiastic, reliable and independent hard worker and I love new challenges. My ambition is to become a successful model.........send me a msg through [email protected]

Interests: Golf
Profession: GOLF PHOTO JOURNALISM

My Appearance
Height: 5' 7"
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

My Life Style
Marital status: Never married
Children: No

perfect match
I'm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A man that will be mybest friend, confidant, companion, partner, husband,father and the best lover in the world, a man that is intelligent, playful, romantic, laughs alot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer,one who knows how to treat a woman and make her melt.someone who thinks and does as much for me as i would them regardless of the means
Advertisement

#327454 by malu53 Mon May 08, 2017 4:49 pm
Gudmanda

Height : 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)

same pic and also scamlisted on chinalovematch and RS