Information on romance scams and scammers.
#328030 by malu53 Mon May 15, 2017 9:06 am
Good day dear man I am send to you from One of the local russian dating agency. I for the 1st time try to find man in such way so I decided to try. I'm Svetlana and I am a 34 years a single Russian women. I would like to find a strong man from USA for relations, a man of my age or older than me. I am romantic, opened and very sincere in a dating. I am looking for the right men for me. At first just a friendship, then we'll see where this goes, perhaps ltr. Dont answer to me if you are not single or you got letter by accident. Svetochka.
IP: 36.79.116.190, Jakarta, Indonesia
Reply-To: Svetka Iam <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017

also reported here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1493048750

pics stolen from the flickr album and picssr.com/ albbum of
I live for sand between my toes

scammer also posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138948
Advertisement

#366726 by malu53 Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:05 pm
same pic as in previous post

Salutation my dear friend I am write to you from Local russian dating agency. I for the first time try to find friend in such way so I decided to try. My name is Marina and I am a 34 a lonely lady from Russia. I want to find a good person 4 serious relations, a man of my age or older than me. I am romantic, opened and very sincere in a relationship. I'm looking for the right man for me. At first just a friendship, then we'll see where this goes, perhaps LTR. Do not reply me if you are not single or you got msg by mistake. Marinuska,
Originating IP: 210.86.228.140
Originating ISP: Netnam Company
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Reply-To: Marinochka Sun < [email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018