Information on romance scams and scammers.
#328037 by Scamhunterx Mon May 15, 2017 10:46 am
I'm not even sure, if you are interested to read this my message… Or would you start thinking: “what does this crazy girl writes me?” (smile). But in my life, I came to understanding, that I can not keep it in this way. I'm tired of the ordinary. I'm tired of being alone. I think that after some short time I'm really become crazy. Therefore, this my letter - it is the last attempt to change something in my life, bring in my life some meaning. Usual, everyday existence - it is a slow death, now I understand it. And I do not want it be so. I want to live, live a life full of emotions and events. That’s why I am writing you now. My name is Tatyana. My age is 30 years old. Although I look much younger. I'll try to send you my picture with this letter. I hope you can get and see it. If you could correctly understand what I wrote to you at the beginning of this letter. If you feel something like that. If you do not have any serious, romantic relationship and also want to change your lives
. Then I hope that soon I'll get your answer. And then I can tell you
His or her email is,
[email protected]

And this is what she wrote

"more about myself and learn more about your life also. If you are interested, then just send me a short answer, perhaps even just a few sentences. And I will write you more next time. I'm sorry, if you do some mistake and it was not interesting for you, and I've just spent your time.
Tatyana"
Advertisement

#328045 by malu53 Mon May 15, 2017 12:40 pm
Anastasya
I'm here to make new friends

uses pic of previous post

add. pics

Image Image