Information on romance scams and scammers.
#328162 by malu53 Tue May 16, 2017 1:40 pm
Bernard Galesworth from the United States
profile already deleted on wayn.com

Image <<< Beverly Hills realtor Todd Simons

Thanks for your reply xxx that was kind and thoughtful of you. I wish you a safe trip and looking forward to hearing from you. Here is my email, write to me and lets communicate more.
[email protected]
Advertisement

#328233 by malu53 Wed May 17, 2017 1:07 am
Hi xxx,

I appreciate your friendly response.I have reasons to believe that you are a nice woman so I wouldn't mind knowing more about you. Naturally, I'm a happy jolly fellow and my life is beautiful but I miss having a good woman to share and do things with.

I live in San Diego California, I am originally from Grenada, a British Island and colony and have that accent as English was not my first language, my first is called Creole. I have been divorce for a little over 4 years . have a daughter. I'm pretty easy going and try not to stress because life is too short for little worries. I do put 100% in all that I do and take pride in my career.I work as a Structural Engineer/Analyst,love my job and its gives me utmost satisfactions.

I am sporty. love to play golf, base ball,tennis, soccer and badminton, enjoy going to the movies, dinning and cooking at home whenever I can, camping, listening to music.watching sporting games. reading, writing and playing some musical instrument I like to travel and it would be lovely to have someone special to do things with..

I have very sensitive fingertips, I love to touch!!! and be touched too, Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believe in being friends first before getting really involved into something serious, I want a woman that I can cuddle with, kick it with, laugh with, cry with and most importantly be with till the end of time, I'm looking for my last-first-kiss.

Let me say that it's your turn to tell me more about you although it's just a little that I have said about myself and hope I did not bore you to sleep.

I have attached a couple of pictures for you, hope you enjoy them and looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers..

Bernard
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017

Image Image Image
#330279 by Pat A. Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:41 pm
He was also active on eHarmony with me. He approached me as a born-again Christian because of my faith and seemed very believable. BEWARE! Thank you for giving me the heads up!