Information on romance scams and scammers.
#328854 by SpassBremse Tue May 23, 2017 8:58 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Tag Einleitung - das ist eine Chance, sie kennen zu lernen, die nur einmal passiert. Ich wurde gerne glauben, dass Sie, wie ich, die Sie treffen mochten.
Ich mag dich sehr, so ich will und tun Sie etwas uber mich wissen. Ich habe ein gefalliges Aussehen, frohlichen Charakter, Witz und Lebensweisheit, die Fahigkeit, gut zu kochen und sprechen.
Jetzt habe ich leider das gleiche und es ist niemand zu schatzen. Vielleicht habe ich es nicht Sie? Ich mochte versuchen, eine neue Beziehung aufzubauen.
Fluchtige Verbindung, ich nicht mehr benotigt. Ich hoffe, dass auch Sie auf der Suche nach einer ernsthaften Beziehung.
So ist es wirklich? Ich Ihnen meine Bilder senden. Ich wurde gerne wissen, was Sie von mir denken.
Ich werde bereit sein, alle Ihre Fragen zu beantworten, die Sie interessieren. Ich war nicht schwer, um ehrlich zu sein, und ich kann Ihnen alles erzahlen.
Wenn ich Sie daran interessiert sind und bereit, unseren Dialog fortzusetzen, dann stellen Sie sicher, mir Ihr Foto senden.
Ich mochte schnell eine Antwort Brief bekommen. Lyuda.

Day Introduction - this is a chance to get to know it, which happens only once. I was happy to believe that you, like me, would like to meet you.
I like you very much, so I want to and do you know something about me. I have a pleasing appearance, cheerful character, wit and lifestyle, the ability to cook well and speak.
Now I have unfortunately the same and there is no one to appreciate. Maybe I do not have it? I would like to try to build a new relationship.
Escape connection, I no longer needed. I hope that you too, looking for a serious relationship.
So is it really? I send you my pictures. I would like to know what you think of me.
I will be ready to answer all your questions that interest you. I was not hard to be honest, and I can tell you everything.
If I am interested in you and ready to continue our dialogue, then make sure to send me your photo.
I quickly received a reply letter. Lyuda.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement