Information on romance scams and scammers.
#328869 by malu53 Tue May 23, 2017 1:17 pm
Charles Douglas
53, Man, Single
Bellinzona, Switzerland
Looks for:Woman
46 - 60 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink.

Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could give passionate kisses and make sweet love.

What I am doing with my life
I like saving life and caring for the destitute and i don't like filthy options,liars,bad and evil minded people.

Things I like about myself
I love watching movies such as Romance,comedy,thriller,dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. and Tv Shows...
I listen to music like RnB,Gospel and Kids songs(i like to Sing along) because i love children...

My favourite outdoor activities are
Swimming hiking and visiting games like hockey

My favourite indoor activities are
Reading watching movies and music

These topics are interesting for me
about Love, Romance, God fearing and good sense of humor.

I'm Doctor Charles from switzerland,but presently in Iraq for peacekeeping
lets chart ...
Advertisement