Information on romance scams and scammers.
#328871 by SpassBremse Tue May 23, 2017 1:44 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Hallo Gelegenheit, sich mit einem Mann kennen, manchmal nur einmal auf. Ich glaube, Sie nicht zu treffen kummern.
Du hast mir schon gefallen, jetzt bin ich dran zu prasentieren. Ich sehe gut aus, ruhiger Charakter, ich gebildet und sein Alter hat viele Dinge bekannt, kochen und sehr gesprachig.
Aber leider niemanden, mit dem sie teilen. Vielleicht habe ich es nicht Sie? Ich bin bereit fur eine neue Beziehung.
Fluchtige Verbindung, ich nicht mehr benotigt. Ich hoffe, dass auch Sie auf der Suche nach einer ernsthaften Beziehung.
Es ist so? Ich werde Ihnen mein fotos schicken. Ich ware daran interessiert, Ihre Meinung uber mich wissen.
Ich werde alle Fragen beantworten, die Sie interessieren. Ich habe nichts zu verbergen.
Wenn ich interessant und Sie wollen weiter reden, dann kam ihre Fotos.
Ich freue mich darauf, von Ihnen Nachrichten. Lyudmila.

Hello opportunity to meet with a man, sometimes only once. I think you do not have to take care.
You already liked me, now I'm about to present. I look good, calm character, I am educated and his age has known many things, cooking and very speaking.
But unfortunately no one with whom they share. Maybe I do not have it? I am ready for a new relationship.
Escape connection, I no longer needed. I hope that you too, looking for a serious relationship.
It is so? I will send you my photos. I would be interested to know your opinion about me.
I will answer all questions that interest you. I have nothing to hide.
If I'm interesting and you want to continue talking, then came their photos.
I look forward to hearing from you. Lyudmila.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement