Information on romance scams and scammers.
#328946 by SpassBremse Wed May 24, 2017 1:21 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Guten morgen meine stanger Ich heisse Tatyana. Ich bin 30 Jahr. Ich wurdeanbieten, dass wir uns sehen. Wir konnen uns kennenlernen, und vielleichtFreundewerden. Ich bin ein frohliches Madchen mit gutem Sinn fur Humor. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem anstandigen. Berichten Du mir ein wenig uber sich, wenn Du ein frohliches Gesprach anfangen. Ich freue mich auf Diene Fotografien zu ansehen und meine Fotografien zu senden. BerichtenDu mir alles, was Du besprechen mochten. Ich freue mich dass wir uber chatten konnen. Ich freue mich auf Deine Erwiderung du bist bekam mein Foto? Tatyanchik.

Good morning my stanger I'm called Tatyana. I'm 30 years old. I was going to offer that we see each other. We can get to know each other and become friends. I am a happy girl with good sense of humor. I am looking for a decent. Tell me a little about yourself when you start a happy conversation. I am looking forward to see Diene photographs and to send my photographs. Tell me all you want to discuss. I am happy that we can overshadow. I look forward to your response you're got my photo? Tatyanchik.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement