Information on romance scams and scammers.
#329136 by AlanJones Sat May 27, 2017 12:34 am
Reply-to: Fine Tanushka - [email protected]

How are you doing? My parents gave me a name Tatyana, I am 30y.o. I saw your profile on a date web site and I find you very good!! I think you are interested to know more about me. I am from Russia, in the southern part of this country. I live in not big village with unique name Chelbasskaya. this is good live here, but not all that good, there are some problems. Although Russia big enough, but very a bit men who know how to love in reality and how appreciate the them own woman!! I am a lonely cute girl and dreams of a pleasant man from USA for long-term serious relationship, who can really love and appreciate own woman! I do not want feel myself so alone and spend my life meaningless. I am a modern girl and I think it is very good, we online can get to know other people today, while remaining at the home. I am glad that we can use modern technology. I would like to know you! If you are interested in my message, tell me please about your life. What do you do in your life? What do you like? What are your hobbies? And Another request from me. Please send me your photos. Maybe we will both have an interesting introduction! I will wait for your fast answer with great impatience. Please do not let me be single. With regards, Tanechka. Hope you can give me soon reply!!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342589 by malu53 Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:39 pm
How are you? I am Tatyana, Me 30 years old. I found information about you on a dating site and I find you very good!! I think you would like to know who I am? And I would like to tell you. I am from a country called Russia, in the southern part of this country. My house is located in Chelbasskaya -...Please do not let me stay single. honestly, Tatyanochka. Please try give fast response!
same message as before, same pic as before

IP: 5.14.230.165, Valu Lui Traian, Romania
Reply-To: Tatyanka Girl < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017

also here <<< same pic and add. pics
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=341235