Information on romance scams and scammers.
#329183 by malu53 Sat May 27, 2017 9:31 am

pics stolen from model Violetta Vinogradova
vkfaces.com/vk/user/lettavinograd

also here
419.bittenus.com/17/5/Anastasiia.html

Good afternoon! I think that you are looking for soulmate for new relationships and create a family. I'm right? If you are not interested in looking for a woman or you're just interested my naked fotos, please don't answer to my letter. I can understand. I wish to search for my man. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. You can call me Anastasiia, i'm 34 years old. How old are you? How old are you? If you're younger than me, you can No answer to this message. names of your city I live in great country called Russia. In the letter i send you my photo, send me your photos. If you are interested, then we can continue our dialogue more detail in the next message. and we will continue our pleasant communication. Nastushka!
IP: 223.24.34.59, Huai Khwang, Thailand
Reply-To: Anastasiyushka Fine <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017

email address here too
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/view ... 3&t=139558
Advertisement

#329522 by malu53 Wed May 31, 2017 9:00 am
scammer changed his name :lol:
same pic as in starting post

Nastulka Nice

Good morning my dear friend! I think that you're looking for soulmate for new relationships and create a family. I am right? If you're not interested in looking for a woman or you're just interested my sexy pictures, please don't answer to this letter. I can understand. I wanna to search for my special someone. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. I have a beautiful name Anastasiia, i'm 34. How old are you? How old are you? If you're much younger than me, you can no respond to my message. names of your city I live in great country called Russia. In the letter i sent you my photo, send me your photos. If you're interested, then we can continue our correspondence more detail in the following message. and we will continue our pleasant communication. Have a wonderful day.
IP 197.239.6.120, City n.a., Uganda
Reply-To: Nastulka Nice < [email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017