Information on romance scams and scammers.
#329247 by SpassBremse Sun May 28, 2017 11:05 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Guten Abend. Ich habe Deine Mail durch Online-Dating erhalten. Erinnerst Du Dich an mich? Ich schicke Dir ein Bilder von mir.
Was denkst Du ueber mich? Hat es Dir gefallen, wie ich aussehe? Ich wuerde gerne wissen, welche Meinung Du darueber hast.
Ich wuerde nur zu Dir weiter Kontakt haben. Ich mag Dich sehr und ich wuerde Dich naeher kennenlernen. Ich erzaehle Dir ueber mich.
Ich heisse Irina. Ich lebe auf dem kleinen Lande. Ich wohne alleine. Ich bin seit langem single. Leider hat sich meine letzte Beziehung schlecht beendet!
Deshalb war es fuer mich schwer neue Beziehung zu beginnen. Ich habe mich entschlossen, ueber das Internet einen Mann zu finden.
Ich habe Dich sehr gemocht und ich wuerde Dich kennenlernen. Ich weiss nicht, was daraus wird. Nun reicht es mir einfach einen neuen Freund zu machen.
Bist Du nicht etwa dagegen? Ich warte auf Deine Antwort. Bitte erzaehl mir mehr ueber Dich. Es waere nett, wenn Du mir ein frisches Bilder von Dir schicken wuerdest. Ist es moeglich?
Deine neue Freund Irina.

1021/5000
Good evening. I received your mail through online dating. Do you remember me? I'll send you a picture of me.
What do you think about me? Did you like what I look like? I would like to know what opinion you have about it.
I would only contact you further. I like you very much and I would like to get to know you more closely. I'll tell you about me.
My name is Irina. I live in the little country. I live alone. I have been single for a long time. Unfortunately, my last relationship has ended badly!
So it was difficult for me to start a new relationship. I have decided to find a man over the Internet.
I liked you very much and I would get to know you. I do not know what will come of it. Now it is enough for me to make a new friend.
Are not you against it? I am waiting for your answer. Please tell me more about you. It would be nice if you would send me a fresh pictures of you. Is it possible?
Your new friend Irina.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement