Information on romance scams and scammers.
#329250 by SpassBremse Sun May 28, 2017 11:10 am
Reply To: [email protected]
[quote]Greetings gives me great pleasure to write a letter for dating. I'm sorry if my email is bothered you. I am very lonely and tired to live. My friends told me to try the internet for meet for new man. I'm believe it will be a very serious period that will change all my life. I have never used this type of dating and so little confused what to doing. If you are also will be interest in the continue in our talking, I will be happy to know about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first email. For a start I perhaps need to talk about my name - is Anastasiya. I active, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to find a kindly, courageous, fair, caring and loving man. These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good communication that will do joy both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your variety images. Therefore, I send you my image. I hope you glad it all and we can now more often and interest dialogue. All the best, Nastenka[/quote

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement