Information on romance scams and scammers.
#329251 by SpassBremse Sun May 28, 2017 11:12 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Good afternoon friend, I think that you're looking for a woman for new relationships and create a family. I am right? If you are not interested in looking for a woman or you're just interested my sexy fotos, please don't answer to my letter. I understand. I wish to meet my man. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. I am Anastasiia, i'm 34 years old. How old are you? How old are you? Even you're younger than me, you can No answer to this letter. names of your city I live in wonderful country called Russia. In my letter i send you my photo, please send me more photos of you. If you are interested, then we can continue our communication more detail in the next letter. and we will continue our pleasant communication. Have a wonderful day,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement

#330748 by Bill F Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:33 pm
Nastenka Sweet
[email protected]

reply-to: Nastenka Sweet < [email protected] >
to: x @gmail.com
subject: Salutation my stranger,

Good morning my man. I think that you are looking for a woman for new relationships and create a family. I'm right? If you are not interested in looking for a woman or you are only interested my sexy fotos, please don't answer to my letter. I can understand. I wanna to search for my special someone. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. You can call me Anastasiia, i'm 34. How old are you? How old are you? If you're younger than me, you can no respond to my letter. In what city do you live? I live in great country called Russian Federation. In this letter i send you my foto, send your photos to my email address. If you are interested, then we can continue our correspondence more detail in the next message. and we will continue our pleasant communication. Have a wonderful day.